PDA

View Full Version : will it work?

panzerkiller1
12th Nov 2011, 06:06
i have the demo for this game on my com and it doesnt work it has the fatal directx code 15 error :mad2: and was going to get the disk (and for 15$ why not :naughty:) i love this game and want it on my com for a game that jesus developed. and before on me because u think i dont have it i do on my xbox and had it since november last year play it almost every day and only at 57.9% because i like to fly planes and kill large amouts of civilains :poke: . back to the topic do u think it will work?:scratch:

BigNutter
14th Nov 2011, 19:51
i have the demo for this game on my com and it doesnt work it has the fatal directx code 15 error :mad2: and was going to get the disk (and for 15$ why not :naughty:) i love this game and want it on my com for a game that jesus developed. and before on me because u think i dont have it i do on my xbox and had it since november last year play it almost every day and only at 57.9% because i like to fly planes and kill large amouts of civilains :poke: . back to the topic do u think it will work?:scratch:

I don't know.. You need to have a DirectX 10 Graphics card, and Windows Vista or 7 OS. Certain Graphic chips do not like running games, however these are usually installed in Laptops and Motherboard onboard Graphics cards, usually Intel Graphics chips. I've done a Google search and found that it's pops up with Just Cause 2, and it usually appears when the user has a Laptop. (I'm willing to bet that your computer has a Intel Graphics Chip.)

You can Try looking at The DirectX Diognois Program, Just Press Win+R then type: dxdiag then press enter. If that fails install DirectX from Microsofts website. On the Second tab ("Display" or "Display 1" if you have more than 1 monitor) will say what your graphics card is, and if there is any Major Issues with playing games.

Since you're going to PC from Xbox: You'll also restart as if you chose a new game, but with Steam, you get 2 free DLC.

Here's another thread in the same error: http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=102181