PDA

View Full Version : Great LOK news from Square Enix EU...

Umah Bloodomen
8th Nov 2011, 19:01
Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain PSOne Classic out tomorrow on PS3 and PSP - http://bit.ly/vr13N8

Yay! :D

lucinvampire
8th Nov 2011, 20:15
Wow that's brilliant news...and hopefully this will mean good things for the future! :)

Bound2Fate
8th Nov 2011, 20:54
Wow that's brilliant news...and hopefully this will mean good things for the future! :)

Hope so too. Wish I had a PS3 though...

essex1990
8th Nov 2011, 21:05
Yay! :D

FINALLY!!! YAY!

essex1990
8th Nov 2011, 21:10
Hopefully this means if it sells well then they will be producing the sequel to it FINALLY!

Rivenmjk
9th Nov 2011, 02:35
wait...but isnt blood omen already on PSN??

I mean it was released the same time as soul reaver.

Umah Bloodomen
9th Nov 2011, 02:42
I think this is the first time it has been made available to euro-gamers. :)

essex1990
9th Nov 2011, 02:52
wait...but isnt blood omen already on PSN??

I mean it was released the same time as soul reaver.

Not in the UK it wasn't. In fact the UK has a pretty small amount of titles in the PSN store.

jaywalker2309
9th Nov 2011, 15:11
Tis live now i believe

Paradoks
9th Nov 2011, 16:32
Great. Now, how about finally releasing the PC version on some digital distribution platform, like for example... I don't know... ANY platform??

Oh, and why two threads? I think one would suffice.

ChocolateRob
9th Nov 2011, 18:05
I've just got it now and about time too.
Oh yes and WOO HOO!

Umah Bloodomen
9th Nov 2011, 19:52
Oh, and why two threads? I think one would suffice.

Because we have quite a few visitors that are unaware of the existence of the LOKCC, but frequent the BO area.

Also, because it's official news, it's very common for threads like this to be posted in multiple areas. They'll be merged later on.

Vampmaster
9th Nov 2011, 22:15
Awesome! (I thought it was already out in the US, though.) It would be great if they could get the high-res dreamcast version of SR1 on PSN as well.

EDIT: Duh, I should have read past the first post...

Jeffers
12th Nov 2011, 20:22
woohoo!

Already downloaded :D

Paradoks
12th Nov 2011, 22:07
Because we have quite a few visitors that are unaware of the existence of the LOKCC, but frequent the BO area.

Also, because it's official news, it's very common for threads like this to be posted in multiple areas. They'll be merged later on.
But the forums are (literally) two clicks away. I just don't know how someone may be aware of one forum and at the same time not know about the other (they are both in a Legacy of Kain Series subsection after all).
I'm sorry for the off-topic, but my engineering nature simply makes me instantly think "data redundancy" and "data inconsistency" when I see things like this.
I think it would be more elegant to make it an actual announcement (like the Terms of Use that we see above every forum) with a link to one thread for the comments. Again, I'm sorry for the off topic. You're the boss around here :p.

And about the actual announcement - so much about "SK may have reacquired the LoK rights" :p.

Umah Bloodomen
12th Nov 2011, 22:28
But the forums are (literally) two clicks away. I just don't know how someone may be aware of one forum and at the same time not know about the other (they are both in a Legacy of Kain Series subsection after all).

You'd be surprised. Trust me. Typically most don't know about the LOKCC (hence why there's off-topic or general discussion being cleaned out of the game-specific areas all the time). If I had a nickel for every thread I've had to move... :lol:

I'm sorry for the off-topic, but my engineering nature simply makes me instantly think "data redundancy" and "data inconsistency" when I see things like this.
I think it would be more elegant to make it an actual announcement (like the Terms of Use that we see above every forum) with a link to one thread for the comments. Again, I'm sorry for the off topic. You're the boss around here :p.

And about the actual announcement - so much about "SK may have reacquired the LoK rights" :p.

I agree with the redundancy aspect. As far as announcements are concerned, let me check into that. I believe I did not have access to utilize that aspect of the forum software, although given the further development of my Force powers, I may have it now. :naughty:

No worries on the OT discussion, although (as always), I encourage it to be directed via private channels so as not to detract from any given thread.

Thanks! :)

EDIT: Looks like The Force is indeed strong with me. :D