PDA

View Full Version : Talon side quest

reindeer
6th Nov 2011, 09:18
I found the butcher shop and I remember a basement from the previous visit to Hengsha.
But the butcher shop has only a small room in the back and a safe behind the counter.
The HUD tells me I am close - 9M - indicates the direction by a flashing triangle but there
is no entrance to any basement whatsoever.:rolleyes:
This has to be a bug. Is it a known bug and if yes what can I do, please?

elpin
6th Nov 2011, 12:36
You have to go to the other district (youngha something) close to Alice Gardens and find sewer entrance at the bottom level. There at the sewers you will find what you're looking for :-)

PS: It's not really a bug. You have to read the pocket diary found on the dead body in the butcher shop that will point you to the right direction. Even though I admit it's strange there is not a marker on the map afterwards.

reindeer
6th Nov 2011, 14:07
But first you go see the butcher store in Youzhao district to find the dead soldier and his ps, right?
There are two butcher shops there, both close to a way into the other district. In one of em there is a female shop-owner (very impolite); the rear door cannot be opened.
The other is the right shop: there is no person there, there is a safe behind the counter that you can hack and it has a door, that should lead to a basement via stairs.
But in my game the backdoor only leads into the usual small storage room; so no basement.

I guess before you can go find Zelazny in the sewers you have to find the pocket-secretary in the basement that Zelazny usually used as his base of operations, the basement under the butcher store.

But there is no such thing as a basement under the butcher store in my game.

brangdon
6th Nov 2011, 14:10
On my last play, I found the dead soldier and read his pocket secretary, but it didn't register as a completed sub-goal and the secretary disappeared. I couldn't complete the quest.

reindeer
6th Nov 2011, 14:32
Think I forget about the quest

elpin
6th Nov 2011, 14:44
It's the butcher shop that the quest mark is pointing to. There is a stairway with a gate you have to hack to unlock and when you go up you will see the butcher shop.

elpin
6th Nov 2011, 14:48
On my last play, I found the dead soldier and read his pocket secretary, but it didn't register as a completed sub-goal and the secretary disappeared. I couldn't complete the quest.

That's the point when you have to go the other district and down the sewers near Alice Gardens.

reindeer
6th Nov 2011, 15:05
I go see for the last time. There is no stairway with a gate to hack - at least I haven´t registered any. All hackable things I´ve already hacked. The only staircase with a gate close by leads to the other district.
Or am I confusing things?

elpin
6th Nov 2011, 15:29
These screenshots should help you. Go up the stairs there and straight forward into a butcher shop.

http://www.cg2reality.com/pictures/DX_screen2.jpg

http://www.cg2reality.com/pictures/DX_screen1.jpg

reindeer
6th Nov 2011, 16:16
Ya, Oh I completely forgot that there is still another shop beyond that gate, silly me

Btw I´ve just let Zelazny go free; a warm decision IMHO; all because of Malik, who I could not save.
My combat skills are just too low :-(

I am certain he will do part of my job now plus he does me a big favour ;-)

Thx