PDA

View Full Version : PLOTS & SECRETS / Conspiracy Theories - General Discussion

Lady_Of_The_Vine
5th Nov 2011, 02:01
Welcome. Believe it or not.... (pun intended :p), this thread is to discuss the matter of conspiracy.

Definition: "A conspiracy theory explains an event as being the result of an alleged plot by a covert group or organization or, more broadly, the idea that important political, social or economic events are the products of secret plots that are largely unknown to the general public."

The dev team especially wants to know what the community thinks about conspiracies, those in Deus Ex (the whole series) and otherwise. We know Deus Ex is fiction but its foundations are rooted within real world conspiracies - the Illuminati, Bilderberg Group, FEMA, the existence of extra terrestrials, and so on.

Obviously, none of us know what is fact and what is fiction... but it's fun to talk about nonetheless. A conspiracy could be so ludicrous that it might just be a smokescreen to hide the shocking truth! :eek:
Discuss!

A little something to add to the mix:

"Those who believe that major world events result from planning are laughed at for believing in the 'conspiracy theory of history.' Of course, no one in this modern day and age really believes in the conspiracy theory of history - except those who have taken the time to study the subject. When you think about it, there are really only two theories of history. Either things happen by accident neither planned nor caused by anybody, or they happen because they are planned and somebody causes them to happen. In reality, it is the 'accidental theory of history' preached in the unhallowed Halls of Ivy which should be ridiculed. Otherwise, why does every recent administration make the same mistakes as the previous ones? Why do they repeat the errors of the past which produce inflation, depressions and war? ... If you believe it is all an accident or the result of mysterious and unexplainable tides of history, you will be regarded as an 'intellectual' who understands that we live in a complex world. If you believe that something like 32,496 consecutive coincidences over the past forty years stretches the law of averages a bit, you are a kook!"

- Gary Allen, None Dare Call It Conspiracy, 1971

Pinky_Powers
5th Nov 2011, 04:40
I'm a firm believer in the notion of a high and mighty conglomerate controlling the world from secret. As I see it, the mere fact it could happen means it has to happen. It's a throne, bright and inviting and brimming with power. If that throne were empty, it could not be empty for long; someone must possess it. A power void of that magnitude is simply unthinkable in this world.

Trying to prove it indisputably is a useless gesture. When discussing such things, if the pieces are there and the theory sound, it's more of an inevitability. It has to be true... there's no way for it not to be. Thrones are not meant to be empty amid a sea of greedy kings.

Zoet
5th Nov 2011, 08:11
I really enjoy conspiracy theories in stories, and real-world ones can be very fun to research and/think about, but I don't believe in them. I suppose for me they just stretch plausibility a bit too much.
However, as I said, I find them endlessly entertaining in fiction, as long as the authors aren't pushing it as 'this is the TRUTH!'. For me, conspiracy theories in stories are often best when the conspirators have easy to understand, base motives like power and greed, even if they do have a pretence about 'higher ideals'. When they are elaborations on more commonplace tales of corruption.

Romeo
5th Nov 2011, 18:36
I'm very similar to Zoet: As a form of entertainment, conspiracy theories are awesome. In real life, I find the leap of faith needed to believe them often exceeds what I'm willing to give. A case in point would be the "Who Killed the Electric Car" movie. It's awesome to think there's some GM/Gas Company conglomerate that united to kill off the EV-1 in a shadowy move. It's far less interesting to find out that battery technology gave it an ultra-short lifespan, the relative expense of the technology made it unprofitable long-term and the obvious fact that GM immediately followed "killing the electric car" by... Releasing a mass-produced electric car. Same goes for most conspiracy theories I hear. Hearing the government conspire to cause 9/11 makes for a much more interesting story than sheer incompetence by the CIA/NSA.

VectorM
5th Nov 2011, 19:47
Otherwise, why does every recent administration make the same mistakes as the previous ones? Why do they repeat the errors of the past which produce inflation, depressions and war?

Because they are incompetent/ignorant/stupid/dogmatic/and all the other 30 000 possible reason, that are far more plausable, than a conspiracy for world domination.

Pinky_Powers
5th Nov 2011, 21:19
I'm very similar to Zoet: As a form of entertainment, conspiracy theories are awesome. In real life, I find the leap of faith needed to believe them often exceeds what I'm willing to give. A case in point would be the "Who Killed the Electric Car" movie. It's awesome to think there's some GM/Gas Company conglomerate that united to kill off the EV-1 in a shadowy move. It's far less interesting to find out that battery technology gave it an ultra-short lifespan, the relative expense of the technology made it unprofitable long-term and the obvious fact that GM immediately followed "killing the electric car" by... Releasing a mass-produced electric car. Same goes for most conspiracy theories I hear. Hearing the government conspire to cause 9/11 makes for a much more interesting story than sheer incompetence by the CIA/NSA.

I agree with a lot of what you're saying.

Only I still believe the shadowy forces are there attempting to move the world their way. I think it's foolish to believe The Throne is capable of controlling everything, perfectly according to plan, just as I believe it's naïve to suggest The Throne empty and powerless.

To imagine the conspiracy improbable is to imagine ambition and greed don't exist. We know they do exist in man's heart. Therefore we can infer someone, or a group of someones, has indeed taken that Throne and is attempting to play the game.

How much control they have, what they're actually responsible for, and how capable they are is the only question on the table as far as I'm concerned.

Romeo
6th Nov 2011, 07:03
I agree with a lot of what you're saying.

Only I still believe the shadowy forces are there attempting to move the world their way. I think it's foolish to believe The Throne is capable of controlling everything, perfectly according to plan, just as I believe it's naïve to suggest The Throne empty and powerless.

To imagine the conspiracy improbable is to imagine ambition and greed don't exist. We know they do exist in man's heart. Therefore we can infer someone, or a group of someones, has indeed taken that Throne and is attempting to play the game.

How much control they have, what they're actually responsible for, and how capable they are is the only question on the table as far as I'm concerned.
Actually, I don't believe a disbelief in conspiracy theories and that belief are mutually exclusive ideologies. Personally, I'm well aware that humanity's fate is steered by a few individuals. However I don't believe it's a conspiracy - we've instilled this power unto those people, be by votes, or by simply handing them enough money to allocate them enough pull to get what they want. A choice example of this would be the american mint. The government essentially handed a private company the keys to the american economy. A ton of power, enough to control a large chunk of the global economy. And yet, hardly a conspiracy - the information is available to anyone who wants to look it up.

Zoet
6th Nov 2011, 07:28
Actually, I don't believe a disbelief in conspiracy theories and that belief are mutually exclusive ideologies....

I really offended a conspiracy theorist classmate at uni when I wanted to have a conversation with him about them. I don't think he could understand that I wasn't mocking him, I was just interested from the opposite direction (although he did believe 100% that the moon landing was faked)!

Romeo
6th Nov 2011, 07:43
I really offended a conspiracy theorist classmate at uni when I wanted to have a conversation with him about them. I don't think he could understand that I wasn't mocking him, I was just interested from the opposite direction (although he did believe 100% that the moon landing was faked)!
lol

I love it. "You don't agree with my point to the letter?" HOW DARE YOU.

Kvltism
6th Nov 2011, 08:16
Actually, I don't believe a disbelief in conspiracy theories and that belief are mutually exclusive ideologies. Personally, I'm well aware that humanity's fate is steered by a few individuals. However I don't believe it's a conspiracy - we've instilled this power unto those people, be by votes, or by simply handing them enough money to allocate them enough pull to get what they want.

So you have no problem with, for example, the G20 summit? Corporations can send their big-wigs in to curry favour with world leaders, but the public gets locked out by fences, barricades, and heavily-armed security. Handing money over (often indirectly) to a large corporation, or banking with a major bank, isn't exactly a rubber stamp on them wielding immense influence over the policy-making process. Personally, I'd love some more transparency. Shine a spotlight on the rats, and get people informed, in the hopes they can participate. Groups like Wikileaks are doing great work.

A choice example of this would be the american mint. The government essentially handed a private company the keys to the american economy. A ton of power, enough to control a large chunk of the global economy. And yet, hardly a conspiracy - the information is available to anyone who wants to look it up.

The Federal Reserve's books weren't audited until the likes of Ron Paul, Alan Grayson and (though he neutered the legislation) Bernie Sanders pushed hard. Information on the Fed's activities has been very limited. They had decades to basically do as they please, without having to worry about little things like oversight and accountability. The hearings, where Bernanke, Greenspan, etc. would head to Washington and spout garbage before a committee, were a trite show at best. I tip my hat to the Fed and its member banks, they did a great job of swindling people, then claiming they are trying to help.

EDIT: At 9pm my time, (about 100min from now) David Icke will be appearing on (the hilarious) John Safran's radio show. He is bound to say something relevant to this thread's topic: http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/safran/

Romeo
6th Nov 2011, 08:52
So you have no problem with, for example, the G20 summit? Corporations can send their big-wigs in to curry favour with world leaders, but the public gets locked out by fences, barricades, and heavily-armed security. Handing money over (often indirectly) to a large corporation, or banking with a major bank, isn't exactly a rubber stamp on them wielding immense influence over the policy-making process. Personally, I'd love some more transparency. Shine a spotlight on the rats, and get people informed, in the hopes they can participate. Groups like Wikileaks are doing great work.

The Federal Reserve's books weren't audited until the likes of Ron Paul, Alan Grayson and (though he neutered the legislation) Bernie Sanders pushed hard. Information on the Fed's activities has been very limited. They had decades to basically do as they please, without having to worry about little things like oversight and accountability. The hearings, where Bernanke, Greenspan, etc. would head to Washington and spout garbage before a committee, were a trite show at best. I tip my hat to the Fed and its member banks, they did a great job of swindling people, then claiming they are trying to help.

EDIT: At 9pm my time, (about 100min from now) David Icke will be appearing on (the hilarious) John Safran's radio show. He is bound to say something relevant to this thread's topic: http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/safran/
Woah now, down boy. Anyways, no, I have absolute no issue with the G20 summit. As I just stated, corperations have substantial pull as a result of the capitalist system. Of course they're to be included in high-value decisions. There's also the factor of fiscal/industrial expertise. You want to know how to improve your country's economy? Defer to someone who actively turns a profit entrenched in the economy. You don't need every Tom, Dick and Sally in attendence. For example, were you to hold a conference on how to improve Dodge vehicles, you wouldn't invite everyone off the street. You'd have the higher-ups (G20 leaders), accountants (Bankers) and mechanics (Industrial). Not to mention the obvious security issues with doing so (The fact I have to bring that up is already troubling to your point). Now, to adress your earlier point, do I like them having that much pull? Not especially. But it's the people's fault. They've been the ones buying and funding these people. So to blame it on the companies screams hypocrisy.

Riiiiight. Well, beyond the very obivous issue here - notably, the fact you didn't actually address the point I made - there's several other flaws in your argumet. First off, most countries don't release audit results to the public (Such as the countries located directly above and below America). Secondly, the Federal Reserve doesn't stand to make money off "swindling people". If those people become too poor, they fall in to lower tax brackets, which means they pay less overall in taxes - which is where the Federal Reserve gets its money back (Government). They also might not be able to afford a mortgage (Thus eliminating funds from standard, private banks) or have enough money to support the economy by buying (Which also translates in to less taxes, and thus, money for them). No, you're arguing for a point that simply doesn't make sense. Frankly, the Federal Reserve would love people to be making alot, and spending every dime back in to the economy - that would net them the biggest return.

imported_the_guy
6th Nov 2011, 09:21
A few theories might seem kind of plausible, but stuff like the moon landing being faked to get the US government popularity? Well I find it hard to believe in that somehow. There are some that are... interesting to ponder, like aliens.

Romeo
7th Nov 2011, 05:35
A few theories might seem kind of plausible, but stuff like the moon landing being faked to get the US government popularity? Well I find it hard to believe in that somehow. There are some that are... interesting to ponder, like aliens.
I do believe in aliens; I do not believe humanity has ever made contact with any though. Universe is just too damn big to be devoid of life everywhere except our small little speck called Earth.

Pinky_Powers
7th Nov 2011, 06:17
I do believe in aliens; I do not believe humanity has ever made contact with any though. Universe is just too damn big to be devoid of life everywhere except our small little speck called Earth.

It's a conspiracy that people believe the universe is big at all. It's only as big as our solar system, but the outer walls are painted and rigged for the illusion that it just keeps going and going. Ancient Greek astronauts began the conspiracy, and it's been continued by every authority throughout the ages. It's hard to explain why, but it's got something to do with retaining freshness in our dairy products.

Coyotegrey
9th Nov 2011, 15:56
I just have to say...The Denver airport gives me the creeps. I didn't believe in the conspiracy theories until I went there...and...

o_O

Romeo
9th Nov 2011, 16:34
It's a conspiracy that people believe the universe is big at all. It's only as big as our solar system, but the outer walls are painted and rigged for the illusion that it just keeps going and going. Ancient Greek astronauts began the conspiracy, and it's been continued by every authority throughout the ages. It's hard to explain why, but it's got something to do with retaining freshness in our dairy products.
You are easily one of the best commenters on these forums. :D

I just have to say...The Denver airport gives me the creeps. I didn't believe in the conspiracy theories until I went there...and...

o_O
I've never been, but that's because because I avoid Colorado and people with pet rabbits (Unrelated).

GearsOfChange
9th Nov 2011, 16:35
It is hard not to believe in some of the theories...Especially the "conspiracy theory of history" and that everything in some form or another is planned and there's no such thing as coincidence when the evidence of the truth is readily available if you look.It is so hard to deny.

It looks to me that more and more people are looking past the labels of crazy theories and are waking up to the real reality that behind every lie...lies the truth

nrose5
9th Nov 2011, 16:36
The history old conspiracy is about to (and already has, if you know what to look for) reveal itself. If you want to know who is behind the unveiling, look to Jay Z, Niki Minaj, etc. If you want more information, videos, etc., let me know. While there is some theories that are quite out there, the important aspects are not. New World Order, theosophy, world-wide economic collapse, American martial law, these things will happen. The Illuminati has finally revealed itself, and they are the ones that tie it all together.

http://armageddonconspiracy.co.uk/

Guard your hearts.

Khaballah, Annunaki, Nephilim, New World Order, Masons, Illuminati, Bilderburg, Skull and Bones, Bohemian Grove, 9/11, Illuminati Card Game, Pineal Gland, 11/11/11,Lucifarian Church, reptilians, MK Ultra, aliens, blood sacrifices, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Jay Z, Niki Manaj, Sasha Fierce, Bermuda Triangle, theosophy, Alister Crowley, stargates, HAARP, earth grid, to name just a FEW.

I'll just leave these here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFCGD9fgPkI&list=PLF272370759E7DEE1&index=2&feature=plpp_video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szwvjyiGBSk&list=PLBA76ADBE118CACC6&index=2&feature=plpp_video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElrXrE8AmIc&list=PLBA76ADBE118CACC6&index=4&feature=plpp_video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wA6yyjMgRh8&list=PL2461885BEFA516BF&index=1&feature=plpp_video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0lioM1cOtI&list=PLEC947E799592F8A9&index=4&feature=plpp_video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ze1wyFUInZk&list=PL13CA24AE9876A56F&index=1&feature=plpp_video

Rhyx
9th Nov 2011, 16:50
double post!

nrose5
9th Nov 2011, 16:53
Murals at the Denver Airport

http://extraordinaryintelligence.com/files/2009/07/1decd910.jpg

http://extraordinaryintelligence.com/files/2009/07/denver_airport_children_dead_murals.jpg

http://vigilantcitizen.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/1stmural.jpg

http://newsletters.cephasministry.com/mural_denver_airport.gif

At the entrance to the airport

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_mwIrvjgUWmc/Sew2Aap5TOI/AAAAAAAAB7U/_3GD1_B56J4/s400/DenverMasonicCapstone.jpg

Rhyx
9th Nov 2011, 16:57
My favorite conspiracy theory is actually the one where the CIA is actually behind the heroin trade in Afghanistan and that one to me actually has legs because it makes so much sense. Say for example that you have secret funds given to you by a black book project. The senate gives you money but can still keeps tabs on you and have a rough idea of your operational costs just because of the size of the budget they give you.

How do you defeat that and become less dependent on an ever changing senate that may or may not be prepared to give you money next year? The answer is investing in the largest profit venture around: the illegal drug trade. That way the profits you actually end up making becomes a part of your organization's operational cost thereby giving you capabilities beyond what your enemies expect.

As an extra bonus you also gain a secondary network of enforcers, informants, snitches that don't even know that they are assets to a government agency and through the drugs the CIA would be given a way to flip enemy agents or their loved ones. All you need to do is hook them on the drugs and they will be willing to sell their mothers. Having control of the drug trade also allows you the capacity to frame and blackmail anyone you want by planting evidence of your own manufacture or involving them in your business.

As with everything with the CIA it's proxies within proxies within proxies. But I ask you this: wouldn't it benefit them more to control the problem and make it act on their behalf than try to stomp it out? On an even more insidious level, wouldn't they actually be able to target any social subgroups they want just by increasing the sales effort to those groups.

And what's even better is that is that it explains why the US has such an interest in subverting the Middle east. It's because that there are such rigid moral guidelines inherent to extremist Islamic sects that they can't get to them using the whole money/sex/power/drugs that work on the rest because if nothing else the sects think they have the moral higher ground and act with, in their view, piety. Thus the CIA has a slippery grasp on extremist sect.

So keep that possibility in mind if you want to scare yourself: every Latin American Narcotrafficante attack that beheads people, every drug dealing inner city street gang that does drive bys, every afghan poppy producing warlord could unknowingly be working for the CIA and unknowingly be performing shadow ops for them.

Mr. Majestic
9th Nov 2011, 17:06
I've always believed that not only are there conspiracies (e.g. JFK) but also counter-conspiracies to cover over or distort what's really going on. For example, the rise in UFO sightings in the 1950s and 1960s were attributed to aliens rather than the simpler and more logical explanation that they were experimental aircraft flown by humans. Another would be the no-plane 9/11 theory. It's completely insane to think that what crashed into the Twin Towers weren't 767s despite all the video evidence and eye-witness accounts to the contrary, not to mention the missing (i.e. dead) passengers, yet some people still believe in it.

You've got to think why someone would come up with such wild theories. It's like they want to discredit the entire movement. :scratch:

GearsOfChange
9th Nov 2011, 17:07
Snoop knows whats up...Be warned link contains some language that may be offensive to some.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLn1SsFX1ms

XxtraLarGe
9th Nov 2011, 19:43
I've had some friends that were all into the Black Helicopter/UN/Bildeberg stuff, but it all seems way to far fetched for me. I always tell them "I'm more worried about what the government is doing in plain sight than what they are doing in secret," though the secrecy in which the Fed operates is a bit worrisome. However, this does not mean that there aren't any conspiracies. I just think that there are competing conspiracies, and none of them are strong enough to dominate the globe, because new powers always arise that nobody ever saw coming.

C4rniv0r3
9th Nov 2011, 20:05
Well, I was a big x-files fanatic as a kid/college student, so I obviously like them in my fiction. I like the way they were woven together in Deus Ex (though they may have gone a bit too kitchen sink with it), have so far loved the way the DXHR team handled it (down to the employees e-mail's re the hand holding the globe :D), but wouldn't mind seeing an un-nuked area 51 at some point in the future, greys, crashed ufos and all. :)

jeyeichkey
9th Nov 2011, 20:08
I'm thinking, conspiracy is something that could be plausible on people with alot of money. They could influence the public by pushing a lot of money into the system. That must be something that is being done all the time. My paranoia that's speaking.

nrose5
9th Nov 2011, 22:00
Following America's credit downgrade from AAA to AA, China, who owns a great portion of our debt, scolded the US for their spending habits, and called for a one world currency.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/economy/markets-mainmenu-45/8517-china-calls-for-global-supervision-of-dollar-new-world-currency

This is the one world currency coin (proposed)

http://english.alrroya.com/files/imagecache/detail_page/rbimages/1247642044466830000.jpg

If any of you have questions, please ask. I have spent many hours sifting through a lot of information, cut out the crap, and have grounded evidence to back up what I believe to be true. Keep in mind; there is truth, and there are a lot of lies. The truth, typically, is in plain sight.

Romeo
9th Nov 2011, 22:07
I'm thinking, conspiracy is something that could be plausible on people with alot of money. They could influence the public by pushing a lot of money into the system. That must be something that is being done all the time. My paranoia that's speaking.
Aye, that I can believe, because frankly that happens quite a bit I'm sure. It'd be like the CEOs of car manufacturers hearing about a new start-up company that has a car that NEVER needed repairs. Of course they're going to buy out and close down that company, because the alternatives (Copy the design or ignore the other company) would cost them so much more. Now of course, that one is a blatent hypothetical, but I suspect there is probably quite a bit of that kind of "market-steering" going on with companies who own most of their respective markets (Such as Microsoft).

And actually Majestic, that is an interesting theory. It would make sense, after all. Part of propoganda is making your opponent seem crazy enough to discredit - why not employ that large scale? Not sure I'm sold on it for real life, but it'd make for an interesting story concept in something.

FreedomForever
10th Nov 2011, 07:54
Human Nature.

People will do something for themselves or for what they perceive best, secretly.

Not sure about how big the conspiracies are, Part of me thinks their is no single group controlling everything certainly not directly or with their knowledge(Like they don't wake up and know they control the world today) but different people, all with the money or knowledge to do their own pull in this world...I don't believe there is a single group.

Another part of me think their is a single group, and they are super powerful, more than human......makes it a better story.....

Romeo
10th Nov 2011, 08:14
Human Nature.

People will do something for themselves or for what they perceive best, secretly.

Not sure about how big the conspiracies are, Part of me thinks their is no single group controlling everything certainly not directly or with their knowledge(Like they don't wake up and know they control the world today) but different people, all with the money or knowledge to do their own pull in this world...I don't believe there is a single group.

Another part of me think their is a single group, and they are super powerful, more than human......makes it a better story.....
Depends on what you define as a group. A tight-knit shadow group? Probably not. A group with a vested interest? Very likely. Consider how many CEOs of gas companies in the world there are (And not stations, I mean those actively involved in the oil business). Now, consider how much pull they have a result of being the only supply for pretty much the entire world economy.

Now, that being said, whether that's cause for alarm or not largely comes down to whether you think the average person is typically good, or bad.

HitmannD
10th Nov 2011, 09:37
I have to thank the developers for the "sleepwalking world" ebooks in game. It spells out what is going on in the real world quite well. I think more than a few of the developers who created this game are "awake".

I'm also surprised that nobody has mentioned www.infowars.com here yet. It's a good site to get you started down the road to understanding what is truely going on in our world. You may or may not like Alex Jones' methods but he puts out alot of good information that will get you started. Another place to check out would be "Republic Broadcasting Network", which is an internet streaming radio station that covers many conspiracy theories. I would simply say, if you doubt it, don't brush it off or dismiss it outright, research it yourselves, you'll be shocked at what you find on the various subjects.

Here's a link to my youtube channel as well that includes some of my favorite informational pieces. If you live in the US, I would highly recommend you watch "The American Dream" as it's an enjoyable 30 minute cartoon that explains the federal reserve system. The documentary "Endgame" and "Invisible Empire" give a pretty good macro view of the New World Order agenda.

http://www.youtube.com/user/HitmannDDD

Take the red pill.

Dead-Eye
10th Nov 2011, 18:48
When they become REALITY!!! MA, HA HA HA HA HA!!!

I'm just popping back to share some crazy knowledge with you all. Did you know that some Mayan scholars say that the real Mayan calendar ends on Oct 28 - Nov 11? Apperntly, that's a fact somewhere. At anyrate whats really interesting is what's happened on Oct 28 and what's going to happen on Nov 11, I.E. tomorrow.

A month ago, I told you about Andrea Rossi's E-cat, a Cold Fusion Reactor that produces energy too cheap to meter. Well, he sold his first 1MW Cold Fusion reactor to someone in the U.S. that has ties to NATO on the 28th.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfQIHNSiu24
More Info (http://pesn.com/2011/11/02/9501943_Rossis_E-Cat_Victory_on_Cold_Fusion_Emergence_Day--E-Day/)

So that's kinda cool, do you think it has anything to do with the Mayan calendar, and these roamers that it really ends on the 28th and the 11th? Dose Rossi work for the Illuminati? Was it staged? And what about Nov 11th?

Well, Nov 11th is going to be the day that a new documentary film will be released online, calling itself 'Thrive' and it has some big money backers:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OibqdwHyZxk
http://www.thrivemovement.com/

All I'm saying is maybe we should check it out, might be worth a look. They just made a music video to go along with their release.
O2l5Z9T_x8A#!
Some high quality knowledge.

Also, in Deus Ex 4, I hope to fight underground lizerd men warriors, and play levels based off hollow earth theory.

Romeo
10th Nov 2011, 18:53
You are such a dork, it's awesome. In any case though, this is going to have to get merged with the Conspiracy Theory thread, there's too much overlap to justify it.

ECM_specialist
11th Nov 2011, 00:35
Heh, really funny to see it all, guys. Good fantasies around here :nut: .

Well, I admit that REAL conspiracies (I personally observed two), when you dig to the bottom of them, are pretty boring: they are practically all about how very respectful(on outside) organizations tried to hide and cover up their mistakes, mismanagement and pathetic incompetence. You wouldn't believe, how far they might get pursuing this, drowning truth in lies.
What's most interesting, even when people learn the truth, most of them still just want to believe in lies, because truth turns out to be primitive and trivial, while lies are much more colorful and interesting.

Romeo
11th Nov 2011, 03:00
Heh, really funny to see it all, guys. Good fantasies around here :nut: .

Well, I admit that REAL conspiracies (I personally observed two), when you dig to the bottom of them, are pretty boring: they are practically all about how very respectful(on outside) organizations tried to hide and cover up their mistakes, mismanagement and pathetic incompetence. You wouldn't believe, how far they might get pursuing this, drowning truth in lies.
What's most interesting, even when people learn the truth, most of them still just want to believe in lies, because truth turns out to be primitive and trivial, while lies are much more colorful and interesting.
HELL YES. Never let the truth get in the way of a good story. :D

Dead-Eye
11th Nov 2011, 05:17
We have an official conspiracy theories thread now? MAHAHAHA! Win for the Conspiracy Theorist!

Hmmm... there are just soooo meany videos, that could be posted, or need to be posted! Yet at the same time I'm like, well whatever posted should be impotent and ideally relate to Deus Ex. But really, if you don't think their is any truth to the New World Order conspiracies by now, don't worry the TSA will let you know!
http://paranoidnews.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/US-Department-of-Molestation.jpg

At any rate back to conspiracy theories, the best one out there is that Lady Gaga is genetically engineered hermaphrodite created by Freemasons working for Sasquatch at Area 51. It's totally true too! At lest according to Glen Kealey, basically some hippie in a van:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6108794634466279838
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4403397295397634560
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6108794634466279838#docid=-8976549181117694391
...and we know he's legit because he's on Google video!

Honestly I don't recommend watching the above videos, he basically gives a really long explanation of how Freemasons are evil and work for Sasquatch and Lady Gaga is a hermaphrodite genetically engineered at Area 51. Still, that is hilarious, and is worthy of some kinda all time conspiracy theory award.

Really the best thing about conspiracy theories that people don't know about, is Conspiracy Theory music!
Check out--
Elvis On Acid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z79UTa7CWU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ7u9DF85lA
GYOA3sNI1Wk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA4nYo7nq_M
Sovereign Citizen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JEs-jpvWvc
Prodigy (Of Mobb Deep):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUzioyJDDEA&feature=related
Immortal Technique:
http://www.youtube.com/artist/Immortal_Technique?feature=watch_video_title
Muse:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8KQmps-Sog
There's a whole culture here that people never see!

But if had only one message I could get out, and it was suppose to be important, I think it would be this one:
kFHcOw9INj4

Romeo
11th Nov 2011, 08:09
Too late now, but try not to post so many videos next time, just provide links. Apart from the fact it makes the page stupidly long, it also takes quite a bit longer to load (And my connection ain't half bad).

Dead-Eye
11th Nov 2011, 20:21
If one looks at the inter-workings of the Illuminati, you will find an extremely well organized system divided up into hundreds of different organizations all operating independently from one another, yet combined they create the ever present shadow government that dictates world events. No two organizations even need to know of the others existence because each group is like a cog in a machine, when one part fails, it is simply replaced and the whole war machine keeps on rolling.

The key to the Illuminati's success is their ability to use invasive mind control and force people into servitude, for example your T.V. flickers at a rate to put you in a hypnotic trance. T.V. is their primary method of mind control today; they can keep entire populations in brainwashed trances, play off their emotions, and never let them venture into areas of knowledge they don't want them to see. However as that's failing in the upcoming globule shift they are now planning to use invasive bio-weapons through the vaccines and mosquitoes to restructure your brain and make you more servile.

When you get to the top of the Pyramid there really is only two organizations you need to pay attention to. The Vatican church of Babylon, and the Freemasons. The Vatican church of Babylon controls the moral system that enslaves people minds with the religion of Catholicism (Which is in actuality, the largest Luciferin cult on the plant), the Freemasons stand-by in case the Vatican messes up, and to fix their mistakes. As you may know, the Vatican just called for a World Bank; they have publicly announced the New World Order.

My hope is that the abhorrent things the Vatican Babylion priest have done will be exposed and the world will stop taking them seriously. Child predictor priests is just the tip of the ice-burg: the Vatican is about to be exposed doing unbelievably evil things.

Elvis on acid even made a song about it:
S61GaeINoAg

ECM_specialist
12th Nov 2011, 15:06
If one looks at the inter-workings of the Illuminati, you will find an extremely well organized system divided up into hundreds of different organizations all operating independently from one another, yet combined they create the ever present shadow government that dictates world events.
I think the conspiracy is actually deeper and simpler(as it always turns out to be).
Some governments of the world MADE the legend of Illuminati (who, if to look closer, no more than professional union of scientists and architects in its origin), so people could blame some "sly conspiratorous enemy", instead of blaming(quite obviously) stupidity, corruption and rotness of their government :cool:.

Dead-Eye
15th Nov 2011, 07:19
^^ No, sly spies exist and they very much run the world. The Illuminati use Magick and abuse to control their victims. I have stopped watching Television altogether, everything you see on T.V. is fake. I really can't stand watching it anymore, now that we have Youtube videos that will destroy the very fabric of what you think is reality is.

Video's like this, that expose the conspirators before your very eyes!
uiPb5inXCpc
^^ This video is probably going to get pulled, get it while it's hot!

Mirror deja vu
17th Nov 2011, 12:45
My view regarding the deus ex: hr conspiracies - for the scale set out in HR it looks believable. Bunch of the advanced corporations, banks and mass-media eating out the competitors, bribing local governments to further their profits, and profits for the profits not for the people --> I see nothing otherworldy in that. It is called illegal cartel agreements found here and there, everywhere in our world too. As game theory futher postulates all cartels in the history meet epic fail sooner or later. Hypnotising paranormalities of deus ex are connected with the technologies themselves + in that version of the society the corporations not governments set rules (new feudalism so much dreamed now by some academicians here).

Agent Denton
17th Nov 2011, 19:37
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NJnL10vZ1Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gldETRlhiXk&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am2MZ74BBn0&feature=related

I am going to go on record and say a majority of these "theories" are no longer theories but FACT. The Bilderberg group is fact not theory. It's also fact that government works against the interest of the governed. I am just going to leave it at that.

Romeo
18th Nov 2011, 02:23
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NJnL10vZ1Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gldETRlhiXk&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am2MZ74BBn0&feature=related

I am going to go on record and say a majority of these "theories" are no longer theories but FACT. The Bilderberg group is fact not theory. It's also fact that government works against the interest of the governed. I am just going to leave it at that.
That's not fact at all. It's your opinion. Don't confuse the two.

jeyeichkey
18th Nov 2011, 08:16
I see a problem with all these "conspiracy videos". The music added for the clip is often some dramatic piece or dramatic-building music that can inspire emotions within a person. Some of the videos are also somewhat dubious of where the information comes from, and the information given is sometimes taken out of content, patched togheter with prefereble "fact" and then presented as some sort of conspiracy or governal plot agains the population.
For me, many of these videos lack plausibility. I cannot be sure of what exactly is being presented for me and what the uploader wants me to think or react. Purpouse doesn't feel clear. But then again, the purpous is perhaps just to create chaos and mistrust for government and politics. Which I see is a form of anarchy.

Coyotegrey
18th Nov 2011, 15:04
I see a problem with all these "conspiracy videos". The music added for the clip is often some dramatic piece or dramatic-building music that can inspire emotions within a person. Some of the videos are also somewhat dubious of where the information comes from, and the information given is sometimes taken out of content, patched togheter with prefereble "fact" and then presented as some sort of conspiracy or governal plot agains the population.
For me, many of these videos lack plausibility. I cannot be sure of what exactly is being presented for me and what the uploader wants me to think or react. Purpouse doesn't feel clear. But then again, the purpous is perhaps just to create chaos and mistrust for government and politics. Which I see is a form of anarchy.

Sup, Zeitgeist.

Agent Denton
18th Nov 2011, 18:11
That's not fact at all. It's your opinion. Don't confuse the two.

No it's not my opinion that Bilderberg convenes every year to discuss policy. It's not my opinion that they also convene at Bohemian Grove. That is also fact and you can see that little tid bit right here when Mr/ Bohemian Grover David Gergen is interviewed about it right here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-job9wwKPM

You can also hear it from the former president's own mouth right here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPb-PN9F2Pc

I am not confused, I am informed. There is a big difference. You can troll all you want but it doesn't change that they exist.

jeyeichkey
19th Nov 2011, 07:51
@Coyotegrey
Interesting. I wasn't aware of what Zeitgeist was. Checked it out and there seems to be two things (when I seach anyway..)
There is the movie with the criticized content of buried conspiracies that "things were differently than what the government said it is".
Then there is the movement. The Zeitgeist movement wants to change the way we are living because it's not environmentally, socially and economically not sustainable. I didn't check too closely.

And then we have SOPA, Stop Online Piracy Act. It's like we are being drawn into 1984, or like the anger on Illuminati has awoken ;^)
During the 70ties we had a loose relationship to things we today have laws and restrictions on. Is this the end of "internet-70ties"?

Pinky_Powers
19th Nov 2011, 08:03
the 70ties

I'm sorry... what?

http://www.hardcircle.net/wp-content/uploads/2006/04/the_office_ryan_freaked_out.png

jeyeichkey
19th Nov 2011, 08:15
@Pinky
A side note of a saying. People probably see the 70ties differently. One man approached me once saying; "I don't use condoms. I was brought up during the 70ties. We smoked alot and often had sex." (yes, I get those conversations alot in my line of volunteering, don't ask any more ;^P

Or were you confused of my term "70ties"?

Pete278
19th Nov 2011, 17:40
I think he means its normally said '70s', as the 'tie' is part of of seventy.

jeyeichkey
19th Nov 2011, 19:52
@Pete278
Figured. Grammar police hits again.

Dead-Eye
2nd Apr 2012, 20:20
Hey, guys and gals.

Well, the conspiracy train just keeps on taking turns now for total wing-nut land, nothing I say anymore makes any sense to "normal people" (Babylonians as I call them) and I find myself sounding crazy when I talk about what's really going on in the world, even when it's 100% the truth.

It's getting increasingly obvious to me that I don't really have much time left before they come after me and other conspiracy researchers now. I'm probably risking my neck to give you all this information yet, what I'm about to tell you is something they really don't want you to know, but you need to know so we can save this country and eventually the world from these people.

By now, it should be obvious to anyone paying attention that our world in not controlled by our politicians or elected officials of any nation, but rather from the control of a dark illusive group known as the Illuminati. Not only can I confirm that most everything people like Alex Jones and David Icke have been saying for years is true, but I can tell you it's about to get even crazier as those that refuse to accept the conspiracy are going to be forced to accept it in the near future.

It's getting more and more difficult for them to operate as the number of people aware of the conspiracy is swiftly increasing. At this rate, they cannot control the people's minds much longer from the shadows. Occupy and other opposition movements will root them out if given enough time. That's why they are getting ready to expose themselves.

You can read up on their plan here:
http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1035-divineintervention1
Or here:
http://www.freedomreigns.us/ALERTS.html

In a nut shell, what these dis-information agents are saying is that the U.S. military supporting federal marshals supporting local police are about to arrest the members of the Illuminati sometime in the next few days. Their gonna shut the country down for 72-hours so the conspirators can't escape. Then, they are going to round up all of these conspirators and put them in the FEMA camps... then because all the "bad-guys" are gone they will usher in a new era of peace and prosperity with all the classified technology... a new golden age as they call it, where we all live happy ever after and don't pay taxes.

Dose something smell fishy to you?

It's becoming increasingly clear to me that this is NOT a legitimate opposition moment. This event is a whole new level in false flag terrorism being engineered by the powers that be. The real plan is to put the Illuminati members in FEMA death camps that are not on board with the agenda, they wanna get ride of the members of the Illuminati that are not fully devoted to the cause and the cult of Anu. At the same time, they will try and appear as our saviors so that you foolishly accept them as an authority.

In this same scenario, they wanna put conspiracy researchers and legitimate opposition moment leaders in these FEMA camps as well. They will be able to do this by convincing you these patriots are members of the Illuminati. After all, conspiracy researchers and Illuminati members have the same information, so they can easily be confused with one another. Add to that the fact that there is absolutely no oversight in this country or anywhere else and the irony is that your average person will not be able to tell the difference between a conspiracy theorists and a member of the Illuminati... only the Illuminati and conspiracy theorists will be able to tell the two apart. :mad2:

As such it's important for you to realize this is not a game. You want proof the Illuminati is real, well their about to give it to you on a silver plate with desert. The problem is that they poisoned the food and you don't know. Remember these people are evil, and they are always one step ahead of everyone else in the game.

I know a lot of people, myself included, wished that this was a legitimate movement to take back our country. God knows we could use some good news. But the reality and the gravity of the situation just doesn't allow that to happen. These people are far too clever and far too evil to just be taken out like this, it's just not in their nature.

In the long run, I know this move will backfire. But don't expect anything overnight. It's going to take years for police officers, military personal, and the general population to realize their is no higher authority then themselves and that trusting these people, the same people that got us into this mess, is not in their best interest. Unfortunately in the mean time, people will do what they always do, and appeal to a false higher authority thinking themselves inept to decipher the clues for themselves. Thus, no oversight and ample opportunity to use the FEMA death camps for their true intended purposes: that is rounding up opposition.

...stay alert.

Note: If you don't hear from me after this goes down, I'm dead or in hiding.

SageSavage
2nd Apr 2012, 20:31
Dear Dead-Eye, I sure hope you're not actually believing this, otherwise I'd say you seriously need to see a doctor! Looks like pure paranoia to me (and I'm not kidding at all) and I'm actually getting concerned.

TrickyVein
2nd Apr 2012, 20:33
http://www.tvacres.com/images/tobacco_csm.jpg

How can you fight an organization that doesn't even exist?

Ashpolt
2nd Apr 2012, 21:26
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa...

In a nut shell, what these dis-information agents are saying is that the U.S. military supporting federal marshals supporting local police are about to arrest the members of the Illuminati sometime in the next few days. Their gonna shut the country down for 72-hours so the conspirators can't escape. Then, they are going to round up all of these conspirators and put them in the FEMA camps... then because all the "bad-guys" are gone they will usher in a new era of peace and prosperity with all the classified technology... a new golden age as they call it, where we all live happy ever after and don't pay taxes.

This is bad conspiracy theory-ing (totally a phrase.) For a start, you give us a tight and close time frame (the next few days) rather than a vague, wooly "something will happen at some point." Secondly, what you describe is something massively visible, something that can't possibly be denied, rather than "it's all happening in secret!" The problem with this is, when none of these massive changes happen in the next few days - or hell, let's be generous and give you a week - the whole thing collapses. Conspiracy theory down the drain, or at least unconvincingly twisted to account for the previous failed prediction. C'mon, Dead-Eye, I thought you knew better than this?

C-, must try harder.

Spyhopping
2nd Apr 2012, 22:30
I would love to be able to be drawn in by theories like this, it sounds like it would be kind of invigorating. But there's a fine line between conspiracy theories and unnecessary paranoia.

Say this stuff was true- do you really think "they" would draw attention to themselves by going after someone posting on the internet about it? They would ignore it. Don't feel persecuted personally.

OMGITSJASON
3rd Apr 2012, 02:40
I'm always aware. I am pure energy. I can levitate and be in four different parts of the world at the same moment.

Dead-Eye
3rd Apr 2012, 05:36
Their problem is that the number of people awake is realistically far greater then any establishment statistic would show. Any move to activate the FEMA death camps would be impossible, it would be all out civil war.

The only way they can activate the FEMA death camps now, is by exposing themselves and calming they are using the facilities for good.... do you see their luciferian trick now?

Don't trust these people, ever. :flowers:

JCpies
3rd Apr 2012, 17:13
Illuminati is kind of bull****, the Bilderberg group on the other hand is not. Whether they have any role in activating FEMA camps is anyone's guess. The truth is that most major governments belong to the corporations, whether they influence something as major as war for oil or the passing of laws to protect certain food ingredients.

sonicsidewinder
3rd Apr 2012, 17:36
a new golden age as they call it, where we all live happy ever after and don't pay taxes.

I can't wait! :D

Oh but hey, when you go into hiding, make sure you take a copy of 'The Secret World' with you to pass the time. ;)

Romeo
3rd Apr 2012, 18:22

Oh but hey, when you go into hiding, make sure you take a copy of 'The Secret World' with you to pass the time. ;)
Bad idea. Being an MMO means you'll be incredibly easy to locate by internet. ;)

Lady_Of_The_Vine
3rd Apr 2012, 21:14
I think I must be fearless... this thread didn't make me panic. :D

Tverdyj
3rd Apr 2012, 22:13
Illuminati is kind of bull****, the Bilderberg group on the other hand is not. Whether they have any role in activating FEMA camps is anyone's guess. The truth is that most major governments belong to the corporations, whether they influence something as major as war for oil or the passing of laws to protect certain food ingredients.

"belong" may be too strong a word. "heavily influenced by" and "bought by" are more appropriate.

Dead-Eye
9th Apr 2012, 00:31

Do you have any idea how close to reality "The Secret World" is to the real world?

...it's basically an Illuminati training simulator.

Reven
9th Apr 2012, 11:59
Oh hi Dead-Eye. I thought you were hiding from the sound of jackboots on cobbles to avoid being taken to stalag 17 and anally probed for your knowledge of the human instrumentality project and the keys to third impact?

AlwaysThink
2nd May 2012, 06:17
Hey dead eye, I'm with you on this. Actually i've been worried about the same level of deceit that you have expressed here.

It all seems a bit to easy. So there is a group that has been in control for centuries, has all the money and power in the ******* world, have all the brilliant minds in think tanks working this **** out and suddenly in the end people just wake up and the elite are foiled?

Seems too damned convenient. If they truly have been planning this out, they would have known they would be exposed at this point, they would have anticipated it, so they figure out how to use it to their advantage.

I don't know if the exact method of using their own exposure would be exactly like you say or what it would be. But I am very concerned that we are still very much in the matrix here.

The only way I can have some hope that this is not true is the fact of numbers. There supposedly aren't too many of these guys truly in control. Perhaps it has taken all of their efforts to do what they have so far. It would be a pretty big project! Hoping here...

AlexOfSpades
2nd May 2012, 12:26
I am from the Illuminati. That's why i ignored you, Dead-Eye.

And worse: I came here to tell you that my badass millionaire cyborg friends are coming. You have no idea what kind of evil plot we have been brewing. You stand no chance.

Although you watched some crappy youtube videos that told you the truth (honestly i dont know how a multi-millionaire centuries-old super organization is unable to flag a youtube video, yea we're kinda crappy villains now that i think of it), anyways, we will still get you bro, no way to hide.

That's why there's the 2012 Apocalypse theory. Its because we're coming, bro. The mayans saw it coming. I can even imagine a mayan there reading the stars and suddenly bursting "HOLY $&*% IN 2012 THE MIBS ARE COMING OMG WRITE IT DOWN IN THE CALENDAR BRO!!"

You better tell your friends and create threads in ALL the forums. Ever. To prepare the people. Because when we arrive you'll be done for.

PS: Dont tell anyone i'm from the Illuminati kk? I dont wanna ruin the surprise party srsly

T3qUiLLa
3rd May 2012, 13:05
you guys dont get it at all do you?!
all you do is laughing at someones face whos really concernd about telling you something!
if its true or not, is up to you, but to make fun of someone who actually believes in that kind of conspiracy is rather childish my friends!
when i read trough this blog i say most of you didnt played human revolution or didnt understand the game at all!

KNOWLEDGE is POWER, you should take storys save them up in ur head and know that there is a posibility that this story maybe can become true!
nothing is true, everythign is permitted!
dont let youreself getting crazy with conspiracy storys, how old are you all? 14?
make a cut for youreself but dont blame people who are intended to help!

live ur own life and see it with youre own eyes and shine!
dont get dragged down by hatred nor egoism! this is what the tv, newspaper and what not is intend to tell us!
become one of the angry mop! be smarter please be youreself and only youreself!
shine!

this post meant to be totaly neutral, dont want to piss in anyones shoes but if you still have something to say, so please think twice what you write down! thank you really much!

AlexOfSpades
3rd May 2012, 13:41
I'm not making fun of anyone.

I AM from the Illuminati. Its not a joke. WE'RE SERIOUS BUSINESS kid. We're the last bosses of the game of life. If this was a PnP RPG, we would be the Dungeon Masters!

Its not funny. I'm not making fun. I really am. If you doubt me, YOU'RE making fun of me.

T3qUiLLa
3rd May 2012, 13:54
so the fact that you feeling "attacked" by me shows that youre nothing more than a kid mrs illuminati!
even kids should learn when to stop!

AlexOfSpades
3rd May 2012, 14:09
Yadda yadda.

I wanna see you call me a kid again when we conquer the planet with our electronic old men and their... flexibility.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
3rd May 2012, 14:16
The only thing that needs to "stop" is any argument going on... or ...about to happen. :hmm:

T3qUiLLa
3rd May 2012, 14:36
and exactly THATS the reason why i wrote down the last line in my first post! but it seems that hatred conquers the most of people! didnt intended to start and argue here but it seems some people didnt understand the meaning of my words! good day to you all!

Lady_Of_The_Vine
3rd May 2012, 14:40
My post is for the benefit of all parties.
Best thing to do is start afresh. This could be an interesting thread if we let it be. :cool:

EDIT: We already have a conspiracy theory thread... so this will get merged soon in any case.
http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=123388

JCpies
3rd May 2012, 15:56
Alex is a girl?

AlexOfSpades
3rd May 2012, 16:24
Alex is a girl?

Lots of people seem to believe that i'm a girl (idk why), so i try to post ambiguously for fun. But i'm a guy.

Really.

((What a conspiracy! Perfect thread.))

IH-Denton
1st Aug 2012, 13:19
Animation work about conspiracy theory

http://heliofant.com

f_OawJA68jI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_OawJA68jI

And interview with director (who is living in Montreal by the way)

YsPlPohPa1c
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsPlPohPa1c

Dead-Eye
28th Sep 2012, 03:27
tohqY5Ois5Y

The world has lost it's mind... :rolleyes:

Senka
28th Sep 2012, 08:54
Just linking stuff, not writing out huge paragraphs of your own comedy anymore? I am disappoint.

Dead-Eye
28th Sep 2012, 12:55
There seems to be little point, anyone at this point who remains unconvinced that a secret invisible hand has been controlling world events for at lest 300 years, probably more like the last 8000 years, has their head in the sand.

It's so painfully obvious to anyone who has even the slightest ability for critical thinking that everyone should be able to figure out by now that the world is being directed by some very sick and evil people.

But thus in fact, that is where the conspiracy is so blatant. People, especially in the U.S. are incapable of critical thinking. They have lost the ability to rationally deduce for themselves things like how physics works, or how the world keeps turning, or what food should and should not be eaten.

Anyone who thinks that the mass stupidity of the people is NOT by design and NOT serving the agenda of the elite, is kidding themselves. Of course people care more about which team is gonna win the super bowl then what's going to happen in the civil war in Syria. Of course people care more about when the next Lady Gaga video is gonna come out then when the bankers are gonna go to jail for manipulating LIBOR rates.

If people actually cared about stuff that's actually important, there would be no way for the New World Order to come to power. It just would not be possible if people were as smart as they should be given the years of education the system has indoctrinated us with.

Yet, have you noticed, people are actually getting dumber with more education... dose that make any sense at all? :scratch:

It couldn't be because the entire education system is actually set up by the Rockefellers, on record, to destroy the family unit, and turn the population into mindless corporate androids and tools for the New World Order.

Need I go on?

AlexOfSpades
28th Sep 2012, 15:01
Dead Eye is right, it was all an inside job. I work for the Illuminati, i can confirm this. I can confirm it all. All the conspiracies are true. Even the hollow Earth. Everything dude.

Now that we got that out of way, lets go back to talk about Deus Ex, because that's what this forum is for.

Ilves
28th Sep 2012, 15:10
Somebody get that poor man a drink.

JCpies
28th Sep 2012, 17:20
There seems to be little point, anyone at this point who remains unconvinced that a secret invisible hand has been controlling world events for at lest 300 years, probably more like the last 8000 years, has their head in the sand.

It's so painfully obvious to anyone who has even the slightest ability for critical thinking that everyone should be able to figure out by now that the world is being directed by some very sick and evil people.

Dead Eye, you're right the Freemason's Hall in London has large CCTV cameras in some of the windows, they must be controlling the UN.

Reven
28th Sep 2012, 17:46

But thus in fact, that is where the conspiracy is so blatant. People, especially in the U.S. are incapable of critical thinking. They have lost the ability to rationally deduce for themselves things like how physics works, or how the world keeps turning, or what food should and should not be eaten.

Anyone who thinks that the mass stupidity of the people is NOT by design and NOT serving the agenda of the elite, is kidding themselves. Of course people care more about which team is gonna win the super bowl then what's going to happen in the civil war in Syria. Of course people care more about when the next Lady Gaga video is gonna come out then when the bankers are gonna go to jail for manipulating LIBOR rates.

If people actually cared about stuff that's actually important, there would be no way for the New World Order to come to power. It just would not be possible if people were as smart as they should be given the years of education the system has indoctrinated us with.

Yet, have you noticed, people are actually getting dumber with more education... dose that make any sense at all? :scratch:

It couldn't be because the entire education system is actually set up by the Rockefellers, on record, to destroy the family unit, and turn the population into mindless corporate androids and tools for the New World Order.

Need I go on?

Stop trying to find reason's in shadows as to why the world and sociality in general suck. It's not because the Illuminati pulled anyone's strings. It's because this is what human being's are really like.

sonicsidewinder
28th Sep 2012, 17:57
I must doublethink on this...

Pinky_Powers
29th Sep 2012, 05:19
Dead Eye, you're right the Freemason's Hall in London has large CCTV cameras in some of the windows, they must be controlling the UN.

:eek:

The Eye sees all!

:eek:

Ilves
29th Sep 2012, 15:03
What's this David Sarif channel anyways? Is Shellen just trying really hard to get cast as Sarif in the recently announced HR movie treatment or something?

El_Bel
29th Sep 2012, 19:42
Well he should play Sarif in the movie, because this was efin awesome! He IS Sarif!

Dead-Eye
29th Sep 2012, 21:23
Stop trying to find reason's in shadows as to why the world and sociality in general suck. It's not because the Illuminati pulled anyone's strings. It's because this is what human being's are really like.

I disagree.

People who are generally good people in this world don't understand how diabolically evil, Evil is. Or how bad things really are in terms of the concentrated Evil in this world. This is the main reason why it has become almost impossible to mount a real counter resistance ageist Evil, just in general. The people of this world, there minds do not know, and their souls do not remember the natural polarity between Good and Evil. Good things happen in this world because they come from the source of Good, Bad things happen because they come from the source of Evil. The only real way that people could not know this, is if Evil has rained supreme in this world for so long that the very institutions that say they are teaching us "for our own good" are actually controlled by the powers of Evil.

It's why we see Art always trying to replicate our ideals from the source of Good. Deus Ex did it as JC Denton rebels against joining MJ12 and then tries to stop them. Lord of the Rings did it as Golem falls into the volcano of mount doom. Star Wars did it as Anakin Skywalker throws the Emperor down the partial beam shaft to his doom.

We all want to believe in the ideals of good, yet when we look at the world we might draw the conclusion that Good and Evil do not exist, because clearly as the researcher-philosopher-monks say, the Laws of Nature do not support these ideals, right?

Actually, that happens to be a half truth wrapped in a lie. Clearly plant life dose support these ideals, else strawberries, fruit and all other eatable plant life would not exist at all. The bumble bees would not exist, or butterflies or even Dung Beetles. Almost all life on the planet is reliant on these and other forms of symbiotic life, and symbiotic life clearly upholds this ideal of good, of peace, of love, of kindness, of decency, of what you inherently know to be the right thing to do.

The forms of life that researcher-philosopher-monks point to when they say good and evil do not exist, are all forms of life that actually support the ideals of Evil. The tape worms that release toxins to change the chemical nature of the animal they are killing. The Virus that changes the genetic structure of the cells of the organisms they snatch onto into their own. The predator animals that kill in the dead of night and feed off the non-violent herbivores. And... of course, the self motivated ambition's of humans that devastate the 3ed world in the name of capitalism.

In reality these researcher-philosopher-monks are not pointing out that good and evil do not exist, they are in fact just identifying how much evil exists in the world. That dose not prove that Good and Evil dose not exist.

They drawn the conclusion that good and evil do not exist because the amount of evil that dose exist is too overwhelming for good to ever overcome from their point of view, and therefor good and evil cannot exist. This is not proof, it is a logical fallacy.

Naturally they understand this truth but scientifically they try to deny what their heads already understand naturally.

The WORLD is FILLED with an INSANE amount of EVIL! That is the logical conclusion from the data they provide, not that good and evil do not exist, that is a blatant cop-out!

At any rate I'm sure you can all figure out for yourselves were the rabbit hole leads. I'll stop here.

sonicsidewinder
30th Sep 2012, 01:51
Woah...

Dis sh1t gone beyond good an evil, yo.

Reven
30th Sep 2012, 06:46
While I could counter argue all your points I have a strong dislike of pulling peoples arguments apart piece by piece, I have seen it done here and even seen people banned for it which reinforced my dislike for it to the point that I don't take part in such debates anymore since it will always boils down to fights over words instead what is really being said...which ultimately isn't a hell of a lot actually. And I hate spending an hour moving around quote tags on this forum. It just pisses me off.

But as for the quick points.

Way to much religious subtext there. Don't try to argue the value of fantasy institutions in the real world. There is no concentrated Evil in this world nor good. there is just people.

Second point art ? source of Good ?...nope, writers such as myself write good versus evil because such things breath conflict and from that there is motion and without motion there is no story. It's also the easiest archetype to construct that's why almost all the classics of ancient Greece to the saga's of the Norse tribes with exception going to the Saga Of The Volsungs which is a lot more complex. As for Golum and Vader. That is there moment of redemption to show that they are not truly evil and also useful for getting the hero out of a rather sticky situation since it would have made no sense for Luke to have cracked out his finest chop socky and given the emperor a sound drubbing (go on George you can't screw up any harder so you may as well do it for the lolz)nor Frodo to cast the ring into the fires of Amon Amarth where it was made since it's power was to strong. Also it would have removed the need for golum who if he had been run through by Sam would have ruined both of these characters. Also Vader and Golum serve as a means as I said to give the story motion by getting the ball rolling so to speak.

Next point.

"Almost all life on the planet is reliant on these and other forms of symbiotic life, and symbiotic life clearly upholds this ideal of good, of peace, of love, of kindness, of decency, of what you inherently know to be the right thing to do."

Nope. Evolution and instinct have nothing to do with good and evil. Creatures what work on instinct are far removed from the chains of morality and should never be judged in terms of good and evil. But if you want to argue the existence of good and evil I would advise you to reach for the tomes of far greater men then this forum can advise.But as I have already said there is no good nor evil just people.

Other points. "And... of course, the self motivated ambition's of humans that devastate the 3ed world in the name of capitalism."

Nope it's to give them something else to do other than running around with a knife and an AK 47 raping and murdering each other all day long under the command of which ever tin pot banana republic dictator running the diamond mines this decade. In fact I would say that there isn't enough exploitation of the 3'rd world. We built ourselves up from the dung while they can't even figure out how to build working irrigation and trust the witch doctor more than the trained medical professionals of civilizations that send robots to other planets and research nanotechnology.

British colonization HO !. But anyway if you want to talk secret societies(which is what i was talking about to begin with) then look no further then ODESSA.

Ok bored now...sooo what's everyone's opinion on Lady Gaga's sudden weight gain?.

sonicsidewinder
30th Sep 2012, 21:37
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c217/ryans109/lol%20internets/well-obviously.jpg

Ok bored now...sooo what's everyone's opinion on Lady Gaga's sudden weight gain?.

lol, The Illumiati must be doing something with celebrity's diets!!!

Nah, was never really fussed on her. But lol at all the gimps saying she's 'fat'. Far from it.

It's like the equivilant of when people were hyping off saying Christina Aguilera is fat. She got bigger, only, she's still a goddess.

AlexOfSpades
1st Oct 2012, 00:04
IZuKMo9u8CM

Dead-Eye when posting threads like these

El_Bel
1st Oct 2012, 00:44
So dead- eye? A while ago you made a topic about how the government was out to get you and that **** got real and that you would not post again? What happened with that?

Ps: Not that i mind you being around, conspiracy theories were one of my favorite part from deus ex, i was just wondering..

JCpies
1st Oct 2012, 18:13
I liked Dead-Eye before his dumb post about EVIL.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/005/882/I%20lied.jpg

EVIL EVERYWHERE

Pinky_Powers
1st Oct 2012, 19:11
Lets talk about the lizard men. That always makes me smile.

sonicsidewinder
2nd Oct 2012, 19:49
Hey Dead-Eye, did you play The Secret World? And if so what did it say on how to beat the Illuminati?

AlexOfSpades
2nd Oct 2012, 20:07
Dead-Eye is correct again. Spot on!

We, the Illuminati, are truly evil. We wear only dark clothes, we twist the tip of our mustaches between the index and the thumb and we laugh horrible, cruel laughs at the windows of our apartments.

We love to see the Third World suffering under our iron fist. Sooo evil.We dont kill puppies though. Puppies are cute. I mean, we're evil but not THAT evil you know.

Its beyond me how Dead-Eye knows so much about our organization - we have invested billions in security throughout the centuries we held the power. Since we control the government and consequently the entire planet, we could certainly ban his account, kill him and remove all those silly videos from Youtube in a blink, but i guess we're not evil enough for it. Dang it!

Curse you Dead-Eye, foiling our plans again!!!

Dead-Eye
2nd Oct 2012, 21:56
Way to much religious subtext there. Don't try to argue the value of fantasy institutions in the real world. There is no concentrated Evil in this world nor good. there is just people.

I don't mean to make the subject religious, I'm almost practically an anarchist/atheist/liberal who believes god exist, but is really a giant squid monster or something that has enslaved the entire world in a matrix of fear to such a degree that they never even question "What if god is really the bad guy?" and when you question them on this, because they go out and do crazy things (I.E. Evil things) in the name of god, they attack you with their own inherent magical powers because god has convinced them to be their willing slave in all things temporal, which translates to the world of the spiritual and thus magickal.

The problem and why it sounds like I'm getting religious is because all the deep subjects in "Conspiracy Lore" all come from the past, and the past was very religious. Therefor in the past people felt that "The Conspiracy" had a deeply religious origin, and they were probably right. Thus conspiracy theory has a deeply religious nature which must have a place within Deus Ex because Deus Ex was based, perhaps I would argue solely, on Conspiracy Lore. So when someone like myself examines "Conspiracy Lore" we find a lot of religious conflict. Which still translates into the modern world as the religious conflict all over the world we see today.

Long story short, Deus Ex is as much a part of the conspiracy world as the conspiracy world is a part of Deus Ex. Which is really why I got interested in the subject of Conspiracy Lore because it was a part of Deus Ex, that I knew I could explore deeper and deeper. It was just rather an unfortunate calamity that what was being presented from all the stuff I was digging into happened to mostly be the unfortunate truth. UFOs, Aliens, Demons, Illuminati, etc. My logical and rather scientific understanding of the world got rocked by the illogical and irrational, yet from the evidence, accurate, understanding of the world presented to me. Too many things that when fallowing the scientific method for myself led to the conclusion that the universe is much more irrational then we might have hoped. Historical facts, Historical cover ups, visual evidence, and then finally after tying the strings of the puzzle together most blatantly of all, social interactions between humans.

It is no coincidence that social darwinism was so blatantly used by the wealthy for the last century to rob the poor and steal from the working class. It is also no coincidence that the mega-banks are allowed to get away with murder in this day and age and pay slap on the wrist penalties for their crimes ageist humanity. The direction of "common knowledge" like, for example Darwin's theory on evolution or macro-economics, is acceptance as "common knowledge" has nothing to do with the truth. It has to do with who promoted the information and how successful they were.

Common knowledge doesn't really exist. It's a fantasy created by the rich and powerful, promoted with their blessing to keep the majority of the population in a matrix of thinking they are right because they are on the more popular team. Democrat vs. Republican, Red vs Blue, white vs. black, good vs. evil. Common Knowledge exist in the same duality matrix, save this matrix is based on how right you are. To not know the common knowledge that Darwin's theory of evolution is correct and I should allow banks to take all my money because they are clearly more "fit" then me is to make me out to be an idiot or wrong. Obviously they know better then I do, because I'm not as fit as they are... clearly.

The logical rational falls to pieces when we see actually how Social Darwinism has been used by the rich as a self justification to do evil things to the underclass or basically anyone they can get away from stealing from. Do we still even see evil anymore, or has common knowledge beaten that out of the root of our very souls as well?

Darwin was a dick, and probably Illuminati. The rational evidence shows that his ideology was promoted by the elite for the elite. It's foundation of truth rests completely on the fact that the elite were very effective at promoting Darwinism as "common knowledge", not because it's some great truth that the elite felt they needed to spread in the name of truth, but because they had already realized they could use Darwin's theory as a self justification to devastate families and communities in the name of corporate profits. Because after all, good and evil don't exist. Why should they care about the father who dies in the factory from working 14 hours a day leaves a family of 3 behind, where now the mother becomes a prostitute but dies of syphilis, causing the 3 mouth year old baby to die of starvation, the 10 year old son to become a member of a gang only to die later in a corporate prison cell while the beautiful 8 year old daughter is doomed to become the sex slave of the owner of the factory were her father was killed.

Why should the elite who make profits off that factory feel any remorse? They are simply more "fit" then those animals, those useless eaters, those biological robots that make all their money for them.

Good not existing and Evil not existing is the biggest bunch of B.S. these people have ever tried to pull. I can See evil when evil happen right in front of me, and so do the people on the streets of the world right now, the 99% that overthrew the government of Egypt last year and now have their sight aiming to take down Spain and France. Soon it's gonna be the U.S. and the U.K. that will feel the burn for their crimes.

Who do you think these worldwide protests are ageist anyway?

Hint, hint their name starts with a capital I. :naughty:

So dead- eye? A while ago you made a topic about how the government was out to get you and that **** got real and that you would not post again? What happened with that?

Ps: Not that i mind you being around, conspiracy theories were one of my favorite part from deus ex, i was just wondering..

Yeah, I think that had to do with this paranoid schizophrenic I was hanging out with. He fed off a lot of the information I had on the Illuminati and stuff. It's kinda funny, when a paranoid schizophrenic and a conspiracy theorists talk, it's like their speaking the same language, until they aren't. Turns out, the government-Illuminati is not after me, I'm no more safe then you are, which isn't very safe considering the Illuminati is actively trying to kill all of us but hey, better then being shot at by the CIA anyway.

Some people in this world will try to make you do things by using your fear ageist you, try and turn you into their slave. He might have been Illuminati himself, but I don't think I'm that impotent. I got ride of this person as soon as I realized he was just using all my conspiracy knowledge against me to try and control me for his own benefit.

Nasty person that was, but I learned a lot about Druidic Magick so it wasn't all a waist.

Sotsiak91
2nd Oct 2012, 22:16
You are starting to scare me..

AlexOfSpades
2nd Oct 2012, 22:31
Wait, did he just say he's an atheist that believes in God? I just spilled my Illuminati drink.

Senka
3rd Oct 2012, 08:18
Dead-Eye is timecube on his 'good' days.

[FGS]Shadowrunner
3rd Oct 2012, 13:41
A security guard in a shopping mall can imprison and assault a person, call the police and have the person dragged out and banned from the shopping mall, yet the person did nothing wrong, the guard was mistaken and didn't want to lose face. Does that make the Police Illuminati henchmen protecting corporate interest at the expense of justice? Definitely politics plays a part in modern justice and in comparison to say medieval China, we are seriously corrupt and inefficient.

Religion has lost it's place in society, extremists, fanatics, matyrs, end timers, the abortion debate, sexual abuse and many other issues caused society to view religion as part of conflict and danger now.

We now live in times where religion is branded, persecuted and discriminated against. I worked in an office last year where 30+ people refused to work for a Christian client. If the client had been gay or black, those 30 people would lose their jobs, but such is the fear and hatred of religion now.

Freemasons responded in the UK, by changing policy. They are encouraged now to tell people they are masons and to publicize their charity giving. The Red Cross stopped selling denominational Christmas cards, which created a furious reaction from Catholics. People everywhere are being seen to either embrace all faiths or distance themselves from them. I think this further distances the Illuminati too.

Senka
4th Oct 2012, 02:11
Shadowrunner;1800543']We now live in times where religion is branded, persecuted and discriminated against. I worked in an office last year where 30+ people refused to work for a Christian client. If the client had been gay or black, those 30 people would lose their jobs, but such is the fear and hatred of religion now.
Good. Religions, (at least those that promote superstition, separation, hate, fear.. so 99.9999% of them) need to be destroyed.

AlexOfSpades
4th Oct 2012, 12:41
People can believe in whatever they want.

When they start taking freedom away from people (God hates gays, muslims murdering because of drawings) its when they need to be silenced. We dont need to stop religion itself - we need to stop the fanatic bigots.

Senka
4th Oct 2012, 13:07
When people genuinely believe you deserve to die for insulting their prophet (or any other stupid **** - ala Christopher Hitchens pointing out the catholic logic of 'aids as a disease is bad, but not as bad as condoms are'), you're going to get violence, hatred, separation, needless death. Even religions that might seem harmless can still cause significant problems. Religion has to go. Won't happen in our lifetimes, but there's still hope for the future. Not much, but still a chance.

AlexOfSpades
4th Oct 2012, 15:19
I believe that when people accept a religion, they dont want to know any further. Why study the cosmos when we know God created it all? Why study quantum physics and chemistry if God gave us all the answers? Why biotechnology, if God made us perfect?

By believing in religion, you are accepting a standard answer to a question and halting your hunt for knowledge. If everyone in the world believed in the same religion, it would be harmonic but science and technology wouldnt thrive.

For a perfect world, in my opinion i believe that everyone should leave their religions and start truly understanding how the world works. But i dont think that will ever happen. There are always dumb people. Look at the "God hates F**gs" signs all over the USA - do you think those people will eventually "evolve" into intelligent individuals?

Nah.

They will stay dumb and they will teach their offsprings to be dumb. And they will want a dumb answer for a complex question - they dont wanna know the origin of the Universe, they just wanna believe a quick answer and then go to Walmart.

That's why i believe that religion will always be somewhat necessary - its a quick answer for those people. It makes them quiet and it makes them do what's ethical (because what they are taught in the Church is somewhat ethical).

I do agree that a world without religion would be an utopia, but i dont think we'll ever reach that. So i'm satisfied with just silencing the crazy fanatics and extremists.

El_Bel
4th Oct 2012, 16:46
Hey, Deadeye, would you like to work for free as a conspirecy theories consultant for a small non profit amateur movie company, that is trying to make a movie that contains conspirecy theories?

Senka
5th Oct 2012, 01:25
If everyone in the world believed in the same religion, it would be harmonic but science and technology wouldnt thrive.
Doubt it - there would still be those who would uncover the truth (Scientists and skeptics come to mind). They would eventually cause conflict. Even if that didn't happen, eventually the religion would be divided. Look at how many branches of religion there are that come from the same book, but ignore/accept different parts of it...