PDA

View Full Version : Not even 1 boss contact Jensen by infolink

Lucifer
24th Oct 2011, 09:25
By whole game I played not even 1 boss contact to Jensen to say "Jensen I am coming for you. Jensen I will get you".

avenging_teabag
24th Oct 2011, 09:41
Cool story bro.

Darthassin
24th Oct 2011, 10:49
I know, it's a pitty.

zenstar
24th Oct 2011, 11:19
Maybe his infolink is an unlisted number?

imported_BoB_
24th Oct 2011, 13:29
They don't run after him, it's the opposite. So of course they're not gonna talk to him if they want to trap him...

sonicsidewinder
24th Oct 2011, 14:18
Adam for the most part is the active pursuer.

Daedatheus
24th Oct 2011, 16:08
Based on how many times Jensen says "HOW DID YOU GET THIS FREQUENCY?" over the course of the game, I assumed his infolink number must be up on Craigslist 2027 about halfway through his travels. I'm sure some bosses tried to contact Jensen but hit a busy line as all the telemarketers lined up to fill his brain with sales offers...

Ashpolt
24th Oct 2011, 16:56
Based on how many times Jensen says "HOW DID YOU GET THIS FREQUENCY?" over the course of the game,

Once?

Kamikave
24th Oct 2011, 17:26
More than one. There's TYM's hacker (forgot his name), if you give him a gun to survive the raid, and then Tong. That makes two. For a secret frequency, it's already too much XD

VectorM
24th Oct 2011, 18:01
Burke.

Lucifer
24th Oct 2011, 18:13
but I remember when Denton killed agent Navarra ,Gunther contact him and said he's dead man.

Daedatheus
24th Oct 2011, 18:55
Once?

There weren't a huge number of them, but it still felt like it was happening often which made it comical (the guy really has a false sense of security regarding his infolink).

There's at least 3 where Jensen freaks out that someone got his frequency and asks them "how?" - Tong, Bruggen and Zelazny (if you let him live) - I can't remember more but it would be funny if there was another.

Reven
24th Oct 2011, 19:09
Jensen even tells Jenny she can contact him on his info link if anything comes up during the case but he never gives her anything like a number or a device she can use to call him making me think he is listed in the yellow pages like Harry Dresden with the quote under his name...

"My name is Adam Danger Jensen.Call me at your own risk. When things get strange, when the illuminati are out to get you and when no one else can help you, give me a call. I'm in the book."
— Adam Jensen

zenstar
25th Oct 2011, 09:02
Based on how many times Jensen says "HOW DID YOU GET THIS FREQUENCY?" over the course of the game, I assumed his infolink number must be up on Craigslist 2027 about halfway through his travels. I'm sure some bosses tried to contact Jensen but hit a busy line as all the telemarketers lined up to fill his brain with sales offers...

I bet Pritchard put up a dodgy ad on craigslist as some sort of petty revenge prank. Seems like something Pritchard would do :)

"Experienced cyber-stripper willing to work cheap for any occasion. I'm a manly man who thinks he knows all about firewall security but am desperate to buy grease for my over-augmented body.
- Adam Jensen. Infolink number 555-...
It is Definitely OK to contact me for other offers (especially of the naught nature)"

Zenithtb
25th Oct 2011, 20:27
Adam wouldn't ask for that... ;-)

LaowtherKamia
26th Oct 2011, 02:19
they're not gonna talk to him if they want to trap him
http://www.schoolwithin.net/jh2.jpghttp://www.schoolwithin.net/ht.jpg
http://www.schoolwithin.net/az2.jpg

Jarl
27th Oct 2011, 00:00

There should have been a side quest where Adam gets so fed up with his info link being spammed that he tracks down a telemarketer company and beats them all up.