PDA

View Full Version : Podcasting with Adam Jensen and Megan Reed

Eades
24th Oct 2011, 09:02
On a weekly podcast I host, we were fortunate enough to have Elias Toufexis (Adam Jensen) and Michelle Boback on the show to share a bit of insight about Deus Ex and what it's like to be a voice actor. They're both super laid back and down to earth people and I thought I'd post a link to the show up (seeing as this is the official Deus Ex fan forums).

Enjoy!

http://manatank.com/2011/10/24/manatank-podcast-deus-edition/

drunkrussian9
24th Oct 2011, 10:14
I never asked for this.

Lol @ Elias saying he failed a conversation battle... "I recorded this!"

omearaee
29th Oct 2011, 15:32
That was a nice interview. I was surprised at how much Elias Toufexis (Adam Jensen) sounds well like Adam Jensen. It's pretty much his real voice.

Coyotegrey
29th Oct 2011, 15:40
That was a nice interview. I was surprised at how much Elias Toufexis (Adam Jensen) sounds well like Adam Jensen. It's pretty much his real voice.

Right? It's annoying when people say "that guy is trying too hard."

jeyeichkey
29th Oct 2011, 15:55
The voice of Boback is just sweet IRL. In the game though, she sounded quite cold and *****y. I would say, that's well played.

Jordasm
29th Oct 2011, 20:13
It's weird hearing Megan Reed sound...so nice.
Also, lol at Elias saying HR was held back by console limitations.

JCpies
30th Oct 2011, 07:52
That's cool.

jeyeichkey
30th Oct 2011, 08:20
@Jordasm
But they are different, computer VS console so it should not be so strange. I just wish console could be as limitless as a computer can be made into. But oh well, big companies are deciding over the consoles at the moment..
:^P

Jordasm
30th Oct 2011, 11:01
@Jordasm
But they are different, computer VS console so it should not be so strange. I just wish console could be as limitless as a computer can be made into. But oh well, big companies are deciding over the consoles at the moment..
:^P

Unfortunately basically all games are held back by consoles at the moment. They're seen as the safer crowd.