PDA

View Full Version : New Hitman derp....Absolution Trailer!

evilmonkey222
16th Oct 2011, 21:37
Hey guys

Thought I'd drop by and leave this here, with all the uproar from the old school hitman fans I thought a new trailer would sort this whole mess out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5CwFeuPlcQ
:lmao:

Let me know what you think

BigBoss
16th Oct 2011, 21:46
It was pretty stupid because it's spoofing mechanics that are optional, assumptions that have been confirmed false, and all around pointless, since we have so little to judge the product on.

evilmonkey222
16th Oct 2011, 22:01
hardly, its all based on the facts that have been put out by eidos, its ok if your a raving fanboy, dont try and defend splinter cell absol....I mean Hitman Absolution.

Its a joke, calm down and take it for what it is.

BigBoss
16th Oct 2011, 23:11
Not a fanboy, I just don't jump to conclusions like you do.

semajmarc87
17th Oct 2011, 00:19
It was pretty stupid because it's spoofing mechanics that are optional, assumptions that have been confirmed false, and all around pointless, since we have so little to judge the product on.

Which of the things that the video mentioned have been confirmed false? PLEASE tell me that it isn't true that you can only save at checkpoints. Luckily that stupid see-through wall thing is optional.

shobhit777777
17th Oct 2011, 04:28
"Cold" *Garrote* "Calculated" *Garrote* "Cunning" *Garrote*
Bwahahahhahaha

It seems that the epitome of a professional killer is a person who is extremely skilled at choking people with a fibre-wire. Fibre wire guarantees you a badass adjective XD

EDIT: Just saw the whole vid. Oh the Irony. Standing over 5 cops in a massive play area....the main focus: Linearity

Loved the VO though.

BigBoss
17th Oct 2011, 08:42
Which of the things that the video mentioned have been confirmed false? PLEASE tell me that it isn't true that you can only save at checkpoints. Luckily that stupid see-through wall thing is optional.

Why don't you do some research instead of assuming the worst?

"Will we be able to manually save our game at any point, like in all Hitman games so far?"
"That remains to be seen but currently, no. It could change, however, depending on how play testing goes."

http://gamingeverything.com/5984/tons-of-hitman-absolution-details/

semajmarc87
17th Oct 2011, 16:41
Why don't you do some research instead of assuming the worst?

"Will we be able to manually save our game at any point, like in all Hitman games so far?"
"That remains to be seen but currently, no. It could change, however, depending on how play testing goes."

http://gamingeverything.com/5984/tons-of-hitman-absolution-details/

I have done research. Thanks for the attitude too. You said that these things have been "confirmed false." How does that quote you gave in any way shape or form confirm that the "rumors" of there being only checkpoint saves is false? I think YOU should stop assuming the best.

evilmonkey222
17th Oct 2011, 16:46
lol surely the quote you posted proves the fact to be true! lol so funny man.

anyway the vid made it onto the frontpage of bluesnews!

BigBoss
17th Oct 2011, 19:03
I have done research. Thanks for the attitude too. You said that these things have been "confirmed false." How does that quote you gave in any way shape or form confirm that the "rumors" of there being only checkpoint saves is false? I think YOU should stop assuming the best.

I was talking about the video, not you directly. You obviously didn't do any research, as you had to ask.

anyway the vid made it onto the frontpage of bluesnews!
:mad2: