PDA

View Full Version : These people Adam....They're like ghosts.......

Agent Denton
13th Oct 2011, 12:29
So this is my latest WIP as Barret and Jensen are pretty much done aside from some very very very minor touch ups. Hope you all can dig this one. He is going to need some sculpting and paint but you get the general idea.........

These people Adam....they're like ghosts......always in the shadows...... always hiding behind lies, and proxy soldiers. I need you to find them...... they cannot stop us.......they cannot stop the future.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i119/Lyricron/IMG00312-20111013-0616.jpg

As always thanks for looking. :D

zenstar
13th Oct 2011, 13:07
very cool dude.
look forward to seeing your harvesters *hint hint* :)

ZakKa89
13th Oct 2011, 15:22
looks better than the official one :)

Agent Denton
13th Oct 2011, 16:46

They made an official Sarif figure? Can you throw me a link as I would love for them to take my $$$$$$$$ for that!!!! :D Yeah I know, I am a sucker fanboy.

MaxxQ1
13th Oct 2011, 17:34
They made an official Sarif figure? Can you throw me a link as I would love for them to take my $$$$$$$$ for that!!!! :D Yeah I know, I am a sucker fanboy.

I think he was referring to the Adam figure...

Agent Denton
13th Oct 2011, 17:46

I think he was referring to the Adam figure...

Oh hey word up on that! Thanks bro. I am trying to convince my GF to get me a set of the figs for Christmas.... I thought that this was referring to the Sarif figure. I would gladly shell out dough for something like that. He was in my top tier for favorite character.

EricaLeeV
13th Oct 2011, 19:47
Those look awesome! :D