PDA

View Full Version : Please, Eidos, any updates on 3D vision requests?

josh6135
13th Oct 2011, 07:13
There have been tons of posting from nvidia users who want 3D Vision support for Deus Ex HR? I do not recall anyone from Eidos ever replying or updating any info regarding 3d vision support for Deus EX HR. Are there any plans or update as to if 3d vision will be added to this game? Thanks for any updates

I know you have deals with amd/ ati and made significant ati ads in the game however could you at least show a little love to nvidia users and add 3d vision support? everyone who is about to post that 3d is gimmick and a million other pointless reasons why they hate 3d , please just save it.

NixxesSoftware
13th Oct 2011, 21:04
As part of the release notes for the last two patches we have stated that 3DVision support will be added in a future patch, and you can still expect that to happen.

josh6135
13th Oct 2011, 23:43
As part of the release notes for the last two patches we have stated that 3DVision support will be added in a future patch, and you can still expect that to happen.thank you for your prompt reply. where can i read the release notes you are referring to? Do you know if the game will be "3D Vision Ready" (best 3d vision rating possible)? for example will it be simialr in quality to Batman Arkham Asylum in 3d? If is not rated the best what will it be rated as? thanks for all your help.

jjc
14th Oct 2011, 14:46
this request is lacking perspective

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQZK1VEnFhV4Wq7NzKyg15DrjL_FrIl9p6EodWwLlXjgMpv3pTc2xfxO47

arfWignack
19th Oct 2011, 06:38
There have been tons of posting from nvidia users who want 3D Vision support for Deus Ex HR? I do not recall anyone from Eidos ever replying or updating any info regarding 3d vision support for Deus EX HR. Are there any plans or update as to if 3d vision will be added to this game? Thanks for any updates

I know you have deals with amd/ ati and made significant ati ads in the game however could you at least show a little love to nvidia users and add 3d vision support? everyone who is about to post that 3d is gimmick and a million other pointless reasons why they hate 3d , please just save it.

Seems to be live in latest patch. Thanks Eidos!

Much appreciated, I just bought the game today because you added 3D Vision support.

uxnhoj123
19th Oct 2011, 21:51
Can anyone clarify what "Support" for 3d vision means? I've tired 3d vision on DE:HR before and after the patch but it's just as crappy.