PDA

View Full Version : Motherly Ties: What did Officer Wagner see?

PugPug
26th Sep 2011, 07:27
Someone from high up ordered him to help them remove some intellicam footage. He tells Jensen it was hard to make out, but it looked like the mercs who attacked Sarif Industries brought something in with them.

I assumed this was the space-age napalm or whatever they used to burn the bodies, but did I miss something?

kyuusei
26th Sep 2011, 07:53
I assumed they also brought IN bodies (or something) that were left charred at the scene of the attack, to make everyone believe they were the bodies of Megan and her team.

Orion7486
26th Sep 2011, 15:08
Someone from high up ordered him to help them remove some intellicam footage. He tells Jensen it was hard to make out, but it looked like the mercs who attacked Sarif Industries brought something in with them.

I assumed this was the space-age napalm or whatever they used to burn the bodies, but did I miss something?

That's what I thought also. In the cutscene when you're getting thrown around by the merc and Megan gets hit, you can see one of the mercs carrying a body

Romeo
27th Sep 2011, 08:54
Yeah, the bodies are the logical answer. It can also be inferred that they used something to disable communications/surveillance, so that might be it too.

Kodaemon
27th Sep 2011, 09:01
If I'm not mistaken, disrupting comms was Eliza's work, via satellite-transmitted signals, much like the aug glitches later.

As for this quest, yeah, the entire point of it was to drop huge hints that Megan & co are alive.