PDA

View Full Version : No smooth operator points in Barrett fight, only ghost ! Help!

CalinTM
25th Sep 2011, 12:38
Ok, so in that FEMA camp i knocked out every enemy without any alarmed sound or any alarmed status on enemy and on the Barrett boss fight i got only the ghost points, no smooth operator.

Before the FEMA camp i got all the ghost points, only in the Barrett boss fight i get only the ghost.. any solutions ?

gyron
25th Sep 2011, 13:36
Hm, on this mission three things can spoil Smooth Operator: destroyed camera, failed hack or sounded alarm.
Are you sure you never did any of this? Maybe you left the body in the open and someone found it and sounded the alarm while you were in the other area.

CalinTM
25th Sep 2011, 14:26
I am 200% sure man :)

All possible cameras are disabled, all alarm wall devices are disabled, no failed hacking, no body found, nothing. I get only the ghost when the boss fight starts.

gyron
25th Sep 2011, 15:30
I've never had this kind of problem in FEMA or anywhere else in the game. Looks like a bug.
Do you have a save game before you leave the elevator? You can try reloading from there, sneak quickly to Barrett and check if you get SO to be sure.

CalinTM
25th Sep 2011, 17:34
I already did that sneak to Barret without killing anyone, and i still don't get the smooth operator.

gyron
25th Sep 2011, 17:50
A lot of people report the same problems with getting Ghost after the later patches.
I played on PC version 1.1.162 and never had this kind of glitches.