PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for this awesomeh Game!

Totalchicken
22nd Sep 2011, 21:20
I just want to say thank you for making this game. I realy enjoyed how the story and the gameplay was. I know there was some few mistakes but i didn't realy focus on them because there had too much awesomeness in it.
So again thank you so much for making Deus ex HV my very top favorite i realy didn't know that there was already two deus ex games that came before DXHR (Yeah i know but i am currently trying to get the first one)
But now thanks to this. You have already maked me excited for the next part of Deus ex so Thank you for making this game awesome as i am sure you have earned alot of new fans!

Better grammar version.

Jibbajabba
22nd Sep 2011, 21:30
Just want to say i loved playing deus ex HV (i currently playing it again =D) and just want to say thank you for making this one I realy liked the other the series also But I realy loved DXHR i know there were some few stuff some people didn't like but i realy enjoyed it! :) :D :wave:

I am sure this thread will attract the usual trolls whinging but you are right :thumb: :whistle: :thumb:

Pinky_Powers
22nd Sep 2011, 23:11
Just want to say i loved playing deus ex HV (i currently playing it again =D) and just want to say thank you for making this one I realy liked the other the series also But I realy loved DXHR i know there were some few stuff some people didn't like but i realy enjoyed it! :) :D :wave:

Observing how you constructed this paragraph is like delving into a mad man's mind. The grammar doesn't make any sort of sense, but I can see the psychosis at work. Thanks for the read mate. :thumb: :D

itsonyourhead
22nd Sep 2011, 23:56

I felted want to say Deus Ex is best game play variety is lots of fun things to find in game world makes other games look foolish in light of details discovered how fun the game is game of the year all years. Period.

Jason Parker
23rd Sep 2011, 00:04
I felted want to say Deus Ex is best game play variety is lots of fun things to find in game world makes other games look foolish in light of details discovered how fun the game is game of the year all years. Period.

It's not nice to make fun of people suffering from not being native english speakers. :p:p:p

xaduha
23rd Sep 2011, 04:01
Eidos Montreal. We put Meh in Awesome.

Pinky_Powers
23rd Sep 2011, 04:34
Eidos Montreal. We put Meh in Awesome.

They're a fine gaggle of dilettantes and gentle folk.

Cloakedfigure
23rd Sep 2011, 05:54
Observing how you constructed this paragraph is like delving into a mad man's mind. The grammar doesn't make any sort of sense, but I can see the psychosis at work. Thanks for the read mate. :thumb: :D

I'm new here and I have only read a few of your posts... I like you sir! :thumb:

MaxxQ1
23rd Sep 2011, 06:00
I'm new here and I have only read a few of your posts... I like you sir! :thumb:

Pinky for President!

Totalchicken
23rd Sep 2011, 10:06
Ah well it was late and i feelt i wanted to say thanks so i realy didn't focus on the grammar.

Totalchicken
23rd Sep 2011, 10:18
Okay i edited it so hopefully it will be better

Encephalon
26th Sep 2011, 12:09
Totalchicken i totally agree with you. I myself have not played the first 2 games
and im thoroughly enjoying this one despite its minor flaws. It also made me
wanna hunt down the earlier games and experience them.

Nice post. Hopefully this game will make enough money for them to warrant a sequel.
Hoping to see Adam Jensen again, he's a very cool, deep and complex character.

cwy
26th Sep 2011, 18:45
According to the Steam client, I spent almost 60 hours on this game. That's an unheard of amount of time. Is this typical for anyone? I usually play games at a leisurely pace, but usually spent 20-30 hours at most. Did the Steam client count it wrong somehow?

Cel
27th Sep 2011, 04:58
I have 60 hours on it, yeah. It's just three playthroughs.

MaxxQ1
27th Sep 2011, 05:19
According to the Steam client, I spent almost 60 hours on this game. That's an unheard of amount of time. Is this typical for anyone? I usually play games at a leisurely pace, but usually spent 20-30 hours at most. Did the Steam client count it wrong somehow?

My first playthrough took me 91 hours. Your nickname Speedy Gonzalez? :D