PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY FUN TIMES

johnyc
22nd Sep 2011, 16:17
This post was entirely beyond redemption.

satan claus
22nd Sep 2011, 16:22
its because your arms not augmented

MaxxQ1
22nd Sep 2011, 16:22
Hi i must say i really really do enjoy the game ... that is until i came across that stupid ******* ***** with 2 guns and infinite explosions!!!!!
ITS ******* IMPOSSIBLE TO KILL HER WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU - WHOEVER MADE THAT FIGHT WASTED 10 HOURS OF MY LIFE WITH THAT IMPOSSIBLE ****.
THERE IS NO WAY TO KILL HER THIS IS ******* STUPID ****.

Calm down. Yes you can kill her. There are several ways you can do it, even if you've been playing stealth and have no lethal weapons. There are a couple threads here regarding how to do that, so just relax, check out the thread(s), and have another go.

FWIW, I think the boss fights suck.

johnyc
22nd Sep 2011, 16:45
It sucks indeed - but i finally killed her. I used that aoe stun gun and she bugged ... after that i pumped all guns i had in her face... well its better then nothing ofc but seriosly... one of the WORST boss fights in history of gaming if not the worst.

Thasc
22nd Sep 2011, 16:59
Stun gun paralyzes her temporarily, just stun her over and over again until she falls over.

Agent Denton
22nd Sep 2011, 17:06
I don't get why a lot of people had trouble with the boss fights. Barret killed me once on my first play through and that was it. Typhoon her ass if she is giving you that much grief.

Tverdyj
22nd Sep 2011, 17:16
I don't get why a lot of people had trouble with the boss fights. Barret killed me once on my first play through and that was it. Typhoon her ass if she is giving you that much grief.

stealth players don't use typhoon.

alhtough i've had a lot more problems with Barett. I spent about an hour trying to kill him, v 20 minutes on Fedorova--by that point I was ready and picked up the minigun next door to the arena.

Namir fight was actually kinda cool, if only because my augs were spazzing out.

Agent Denton
22nd Sep 2011, 19:01
stealth players don't use typhoon.

alhtough i've had a lot more problems with Barett. I spent about an hour trying to kill him, v 20 minutes on Fedorova--by that point I was ready and picked up the minigun next door to the arena.

Namir fight was actually kinda cool, if only because my augs were spazzing out.

Not sure why. The bosses always spot you from what I have read. Can you actually kill a boss w/o being detected? I know about the Namir glitch. On the flip side if you mod the **** out of your guns the bosses still are not an issue. I unloaded a few 10mm clips into Barret's face on my third play through and it was fairly easy. The only Boss I used the Typhoon on was Fedvora or whatever her name was.

AlexOfSpades
22nd Sep 2011, 19:10
It sucks indeed - but i finally killed her. I used that aoe stun gun and she bugged ... after that i pumped all guns i had in her face... well its better then nothing ofc but seriosly... one of the WORST boss fights in history of gaming if not the worst.

Dude, go play I Wanna Be The Guy, then come back here and tell me whats the worst boss battle ever.

Kyithios
22nd Sep 2011, 23:28
Dude, go play I Wanna Be The Guy, then come back here and tell me whats the worst boss battle ever.

I'd have to say the worst boss battle in IWBTG was fighting against Kraidgief. And I still love the hell out of that game. I should pick it up again.

Pinky_Powers
22nd Sep 2011, 23:50
I freakin' hate the boss fights too. And I'm one of those crap players who find them hard. The first two especially.

Barrett is hard only because of his three grenade bulls**t. It forces you to gtfo, then he miniguns your ass.

Federova was easier in theory, but I still got my ass handed to me until I just lowered the difficulty and shot her a bunch in the face.

I'm slowly working my way through the game for my second time, and I'm NOT giving up this time. I beat Barrett on HARD and I'm just a few rooms away from facing Federova. Now that I know a few strategies maybe I'll take that weird bint.

BTW, if you fought Federova after only ten hours of play, you missed most of the game.

Zyme junkie
23rd Sep 2011, 00:52
i really wish the boss fights game me a hard time i really do. ALL of them were pushovers. even on GMDX
LOL the OP spent 10 HOURS on federova! you fail hard

jd10013
23rd Sep 2011, 22:02
when the cut scene ended and she walked up to me I pressed F2, she stopped, I unloaded my shotgun in her, she recovered and was getting ready to attack...................and I pressed F2 again and it was over.

jtr7
23rd Sep 2011, 22:04
i really wish the boss fights game me a hard time i really do. ALL of them were pushovers. even on GMDX
LOL the op spent 10 HOURS on federova! you fail hard

Go in without weapons. That should make things at least a little harder.

Vasarto
23rd Sep 2011, 23:37
I beat her pretty easily. Know why?

My Vision is Augmented...know why else?

Because I run around in big scary trench coats that makes me look bigger than I actually am.

Know why else?

Because I made her blow up near a panel near some water and electricuted her while I shot her with Explosives I had saved!

the.raven
24th Sep 2011, 07:36
wtf are you talking about shes so easy unless maybe you played on the hardest difficulty, I played on the normal difficulty and the fight was over so quickly I was like WTF and reloaded the game to intentionally play like crap (give her time to run away and recover, no typhoon and grenade usage) to get any kind of challenge.

Pinky_Powers
24th Sep 2011, 07:45
unless maybe you played on the hardest difficulty,

Only losers play on anything but. There's a reason the setting's called "Give Me Deus Ex". :cool:

Zyme junkie
24th Sep 2011, 08:01
Only losers play on anything but. There's a reason the setting's called "Give Me Deus Ex". :cool:

well its a big ******* shame it only gives me a watered down deus ex experience. at LEAST it has great combat though.

HAPPY FUN TIMES!