PDA

View Full Version : Weapons dealer in Hengsha

bluesteel1
19th Sep 2011, 21:23
When I try to talk to Lin Fu Ren, the weapons dealer in Hengsha, nothing happens! I've tried over and over again; this is the only time I have had this problem in the game. Any help would be very appreciated. Also, are there any other weapons dealers in Hengsha?

Pinky_Powers
19th Sep 2011, 21:31
I don't remember their names, but there's one in the hotel behind some hidden door in the main lobby, and there's another... somewhere else... secured behind a storage locker door. But you can get to him from some stairs... I thing.

In all honesty, I'm not even sure I could find him again. :D

PugPug
19th Sep 2011, 22:13
One in Alice Garden Pods. I think he was on the ground floor and off to the side (right as you enter?). Keep looking, he is there.

If you are on Steam, I would verify integrity of game cache (https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2037-QEUH-3335) and try the Hung Hua Hotel guy again.

Pinky_Powers
19th Sep 2011, 23:40
One in Alice Garden Pods. I think he was on the ground floor and off to the side (right as you enter?). Keep looking, he is there.

Right. Forgot about him. So there's at least three. :thumb:

Daedatheus
20th Sep 2011, 04:18
Right. Forgot about him. So there's at least three. :thumb:

Three? Where's the third?

Painman
20th Sep 2011, 04:26
The third Hengsha weapons dealer is the guy in the sewers right before the Belltower dock.

Darthassin
20th Sep 2011, 05:29
There are 4 weapon dealers in Hengsha: brothel, alice garden pods, there is one also unlocked in the 2nd district after finishing some missions and one befeore the Belltowers docks.

Painman
20th Sep 2011, 06:21
There are 4 weapon dealers in Hengsha: brothel, alice garden pods, there is one also unlocked in the 2nd district after finishing some missions and one befeore the Belltowers docks.

The dude selling from the Youzhao district storage locker is actually the same guy who was in Alice Garden Pods during the first Hengsha visit, Peng Xin Hao. Somehow, he manages to get the hell out of AGP during the raid.

likta
20th Sep 2011, 09:00
When I try to talk to Lin Fu Ren, the weapons dealer in Hengsha, nothing happens! I've tried over and over again; this is the only time I have had this problem in the game. Any help would be very appreciated. Also, are there any other weapons dealers in Hengsha?

Try to holster your weapon. Happened a lot to me..

bluesteel1
21st Sep 2011, 19:28
I tried PugPug's suggestion and did a Steam verify "integrity of game cache" and likta's holster my weapon suggestion all to no avail. Fortunately, I was able trade with the weapons dealer ina Alice Garden Pods. Still haven't found the third Hengsha weapons dealer in the sewers right before the Belltower dock.

ohnoeztehKARKIANS
21st Sep 2011, 21:05
I tried PugPug's suggestion and did a Steam verify "integrity of game cache" and likta's holster my weapon suggestion all to no avail. Fortunately, I was able trade with the weapons dealer ina Alice Garden Pods. Still haven't found the third Hengsha weapons dealer in the sewers right before the Belltower dock.

You'll only see him on your second visit to Hengsha. The sewers where the dealer is can only be accessed from Harvester's Hideout(and I believe you have to have the mission where you go to the Belltower docs beforehand).

bluesteel1
21st Sep 2011, 22:54
Thanks everyone for your help!