PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to CQC a boss? Spoiler!

shukei2002
18th Sep 2011, 13:34
As I remember except the first machine gun boss and the last giant boss, the other two do have CQC button appears when close to them....however I always lose in the cut sense....is it possible to indeed beat them in CQC? I tried EMP them but still the result did not change.....

PS. I heard there is a novel about the bosses...is it free for download?

VectorM
18th Sep 2011, 13:36
The novel is not free and i've seen a YouTube video, where a guy uses a takedown on Namir and kills him, but i think that was a bug.

Kodaemon
18th Sep 2011, 13:55
Apparently, with Namir it happens when you spam the takedown button while he's climbing a wall.

Jordasm
18th Sep 2011, 14:15
you can't do it on Barrett and Fedorova, Namir however, if you do it whilst he's hopping over a wall you knock him out in one hit. I've tried it, it works.

Viacom
18th Sep 2011, 14:27
you can't do it on Barrett and Fedorova, Namir however, if you do it whilst he's hopping over a wall you knock him out in one hit. I've tried it, it works.

What happens if you try it while he is not hopping over a wall? Does he have a CQC defense like the first two bosses?

Kodaemon
18th Sep 2011, 14:31
Yup.

Jordasm
18th Sep 2011, 16:21
What happens if you try it while he is not hopping over a wall? Does he have a CQC defense like the first two bosses?
Yep, he does some weird backflip thing on you and shoots you.