PDA

View Full Version : If you could be any Deus Ex character...

JCpies
16th Sep 2011, 17:32
Who would you be and why?

I'd be Bob Page. I like the idea of being rich and secretive, having enough money to live comfortably and push my political agenda forward and having a hand in advancing science.

PugPug
16th Sep 2011, 18:05
Obviously JC so I could have magic powers.

But only a fool would underestimate Miguel (http://deusex.wikia.com/wiki/Miguel).

itsonyourhead
16th Sep 2011, 18:18
Who would you be and why?

I'd be Bob Page. I like the idea of being rich and secretive, having enough money to live comfortably and push my political agenda forward and having a hand in advancing science.

You'll burn all right.

http://media.steampowered.com/steamcommunity/public/images/avatars/d2/d2a08e0cda5a4cbcc0fbcb9d1ef2cf931c4c222e_full.jpg

Page? What, you mean you want power and money? Who doesn't?

JCpies
16th Sep 2011, 18:27
You'll burn all right.

http://media.steampowered.com/steamcommunity/public/images/avatars/d2/d2a08e0cda5a4cbcc0fbcb9d1ef2cf931c4c222e_full.jpg

Is everything in place?

WildcatPhoenix
16th Sep 2011, 18:59
Icarus, no doubt.

I'd love to wake people up in the middle of the night with creepy messages like "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FORRRRRRRRR?" and "ICARUS HAS FOUND YOU! RUN WHILE YOU CAN!" :p

itsonyourhead
16th Sep 2011, 19:19
Icarus, no doubt.

I'd love to wake people up in the middle of the night with creepy messages like "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FORRRRRRRRR?" and "ICARUS HAS FOUND YOU! RUN WHILE YOU CAN!" :p

So you want to be a super-creep?

NHywdqH3F6Y

JCpies
16th Sep 2011, 21:46
UnbeatableDX would be character model "whore"

Jordasm
16th Sep 2011, 22:05
I would be Jojo.
Human Revolution wise, I'd be Zhao yun ru. Even though I'm a guy, I hate her, and think she's a terrible character, she sure does have a badass penthouse!

3rdmillhouse
16th Sep 2011, 23:11
I'd be Adam Jensen, I relate to they guy. I could see myself filling his shoes.

itsonyourhead
16th Sep 2011, 23:21
I'd be Adam Jensen, I relate to they guy. I could see myself filling his shoes.

with what?

3rdmillhouse
16th Sep 2011, 23:32
with what?

My feet.

itsonyourhead
16th Sep 2011, 23:34
My feet.

Gah, that must be painful. Why would you cut off your feet, blend them up, and fill Jensen's shoes with them?

Romeo
17th Sep 2011, 00:02
I would be Charlotte, and I would ruin myself. Kidding!

I think being one of the Havesters would be interesting. Sure, you're a parasite on other augs, but you can also upgrade yourself on a whim. That, or literally any Omar.

batfax
17th Sep 2011, 00:10
The guy that says "I was walking here!"

Either that, or the woman that kills Kubrick. She's the only villain in the series that gets away with her crimes.

unbeatableDX
17th Sep 2011, 00:17
UnbeatableDX would be character model "whore"

whore will do. although ive never demanded cash.
but there is no character called whore in any dx?
you can be.... loius pan, the lovable rogue you just cant help slaughter. every playthrough.

Darthassin
17th Sep 2011, 06:33
I would like to be the vending machine. :D

JCpies
17th Sep 2011, 06:53
whore will do. although ive never demanded cash.
but there is no character called whore in any dx?
you can be.... loius pan, the lovable rogue you just cant help slaughter. every playthrough.

I already said I'd be Bob Page! :rasp:

Viacom
17th Sep 2011, 07:41
Everett, did you see that guys crib yo?

Painman
17th Sep 2011, 08:13
The guy that says "I was walking here!"

Oh, you get 50 Internetz Pointz for remembering that. I always giggle when I bump into that guy and he says it. :D

I wanna be NG Resonance. The artificial one.

PlasmaSnake101
17th Sep 2011, 08:19
Paul. Easy. Flying around the world, being invincible, banging Maggie Chow. Paul Denton is best Denton.

Also, he was the only person in Invisible War who convinced me to join a side. Even if his side ultimately didn't do what I thought it would.

"Ability is the ideal that drives the modern state. It's a synonym for one's worth, one's social reach, one's "election," in the Biblical sense, and it's the ideal that needs to be changed if people are to begin living as equals. The commodification of ability -- tuition, of course, but, increasingly, genetic treatments, cybernetic protocols, now biomods -- has had the side effect of creating a self-perpetuating aristocracy in all advanced societies. When ability becomes a public resource, what will distinguish people will be what they do with it. Intention. Dedication. Integrity. The qualities we would choose as the bedrock of the social order."