PDA

View Full Version : TO THE DEVELOPERS

FAN47
14th Sep 2011, 19:54
Your should return to the freeedom of the first game.
In the last game, Blood Money, we must do exactly the same way to get the Silent Assassin rating. It was kind of anoying.
Please free the use of silenced pistol and not only fiber wire and accidents.

I've played all the games of Mr 47. Don't let them lose the freedom and the capacity of finishing a mission of many different ways and still get the silent assassin rating ...

BigBoss
23rd Sep 2011, 21:00
Your should return to the freeedom of the first game.
In the last game, Blood Money, we must do exactly the same way to get the Silent Assassin rating. It was kind of anoying.
Please free the use of silenced pistol and not only fiber wire and accidents.

I've played all the games of Mr 47. Don't let them lose the freedom and the capacity of finishing a mission of many different ways and still get the silent assassin rating ...

So if I pick a level at random from hitman 2, you could tell me several ways to beat it????? :rolleyes:

Dinge
29th Sep 2011, 12:16
So if I pick a level at random from hitman 2, you could tell me several ways to beat it????? :rolleyes:

I know I could, in exception of one or two levels.

BigBoss
1st Oct 2011, 10:05
I know I could, in exception of one or two levels.

Tracking hayamoto

Falkenwut
8th Oct 2011, 02:28
Interesting question Fan47... I would like at least 2 different approaches to the same PERFECT result...

However I agree with Fibre-wire being the silent choice over silenced pistol... bullets doesn't make you "invisible" when it comes to detective work.

The Algerian
10th Oct 2011, 12:39
When did Hitman 2 became the "first hitman game"? o,O

Hitman codename 47 was the best hands down IMO.
Hitman is my favorite Solo Player franchise ever, but there's still things I don't like about it.

Like being forced to wear a silly disguise (bird, waiter, etc) to go here or there. I don't mind dressing up like a FBI agent or bodyguard (basically all you do is putting on sunglasses), but the others are too much to ask, it's fine when you do the contract for the first time, but it screws up replayability.