PDA

View Full Version : Finally got my life back - Done and Dusted

Jibbajabba
13th Sep 2011, 14:15
After my third play-through I finally unlocked my last two needed (PS3) trophies, Doctorade and Foxiest of the Hounds. I knew I wouldn't unlock all of them on attempt #1 - I normally play games just quickly and if I love it, I do a second trophy / achievement run.

Annoyingly those two didn't unlock on my second run. As it turned out, I missed the VERY FIRST eBook. I hoped that Doctorade was the only one missing as I could have run through Rambo style - but no no, 'Foxiest' missing, oh yet another stealth run (on easiest difficulty this time).

So question of the question, why didn't it unlock the first time. I ASSUME that if you do stun people and don't move them out of the way, some enemies find them and fire up an alarm, even if you don't notice it. The reason I didn't do it is because people mentioned that this will kill some of them (bad for Pacifist). Which clearly is not the case :mad2:

Anyway, the final attempt was proper stealthy, I didn't even stun / knocked people out unless necessary for the stealth run. I think i only ever had to stun two guys and both were during the bonus mission.

I read here that someone reckon you can play for all trophies within 20hrs. That person either didn't play it or whatnot, but I am sure I played a multiple of that on Legend (while attempting Foxiest too). Must have racked up 150 odd hrs. between all three play-through.

Anyway, needles to say I am addicted to this game and can't wait for further DLCs :)

rokstrombo
13th Sep 2011, 14:50
I don't quite get the appeal of some of these achievements/trophies, but congratulations! I missed out on Doctorate, Pacifist, and a number of hidden ones as well.

Jibbajabba
13th Sep 2011, 16:14
I don't quite get the appeal of some of these achievements/trophies, but congratulations! I missed out on Doctorate, Pacifist, and a number of hidden ones as well.

Some hidden ones are tricky .. in fact, without giving anything away as I haven't said I will contain spoilers, you will only be able to get one particular hidden trophy when you go a combat route or when you save at clever points ...

Same with other side quests / hidden trophy which give you choices to kill someone in normal / odd ways .. again .. you need to save at a certain spot in order to get that trophy / achievement while still having a chance to get "Pacifist" .....

Some other ones (most hidden ones are related to side quests) I got by accident and some because I talked to every damn person lol .

But if there really will be another DLC then I can finally play "properly" - as in , shooting the hell out of everyone .. what's the point of having nice weapons (silent sniper) when you have to drop it anyway to make room for all those energy its in order to keep my stealth / cloak up :rolleyes: