PDA

View Full Version : When the hell does Athene ever leave her computer???

pringlepower
7th Sep 2011, 00:21
Maybe I'm just being OCD here but I heard there's an email on Athene's computer about Lucius Debeers and I just want to see what's on that damn thing BUT SHE NEVER LEAVES. I also can never find Sarif away from his computer. What's the deal?

Or, if someone who's gotten there already, could you be so kind and post the email(s) on Athene's computer?

Thanks!

sea
7th Sep 2011, 00:35
You'll be able to read it once you return to Detroit later on.

pringlepower
7th Sep 2011, 00:40
Oh. But I can't get in because of the riots. The riots stop eventually I assume?

K because I was really worried that I missed out on something, since I assumed Sarif HQ was locked off forever.

On that note when can you use David's computer? He leaves his office a few times but you can't interact with it

MaxxQ1
7th Sep 2011, 05:19
Oh. But I can't get in because of the riots. The riots stop eventually I assume?

K because I was really worried that I missed out on something, since I assumed Sarif HQ was locked off forever.

On that note when can you use David's computer? He leaves his office a few times but you can't interact with it

In Detroit 2, the last place you go before Heng Sha 2 is Sarif Industries HQ, and you need to go upstairs to see David. That's when you'll be able to check her emails.

JCpies
7th Sep 2011, 05:44
It's the part when Darrow visits Sarif's Office I think. After the cutscene you can do it.

As for David's computer, when I got the password I went straight back to the begining when I had seen the computer, except he has no computer in the begining (only in the leak) so I don't think you can ever hack into it.

Romeo
7th Sep 2011, 08:08
David's is unhackable.

Athena's is hackable when Taggard shows up (She relocates to the employee lounge).

vallux
7th Sep 2011, 09:05
Sarif Industries is on lockdown during the riot, so she obviously can't leave for the night. That, or she's just very dedicated.

Markifer
10th Sep 2011, 02:21
is it possible enter sarif industries during the riot?

Romeo
10th Sep 2011, 02:39
is it possible enter sarif industries during the riot?
Yes, after you complete the first "Main" mission in Detroit during the riots, the following one takes place within Sarif Industries. The environment and conversations inside all change during that time as well.

sny
27th Sep 2011, 16:38
Can someone summarise all the necessary things to do to be able to log in to Sarif's computer? I've played through the game twice now, making almost completely different choices along the way and never for a moment did I see him leave it unattended.

Also, this is not simply about not being able to hack it, it's about not being able to access it at any point during the game. There ought to be a way to do it, since we're given the password once we get access to Pritchard's computer. This is probably the only thing in the game I've still to hack/log in to and it's bugging me to no end. :(

Kodaemon
27th Sep 2011, 18:23
It was possible in the beta, it's not possible in the released game though. The password seems to be a leftover from before they took out that option.

IdiotInAJeep
28th Sep 2011, 09:25
After you meet Hugh Darrow in Sarif's office, you can go onto Athene's computer.