PDA

View Full Version : Picus Moon hologram

pringlepower
6th Sep 2011, 07:29
One of the emails found in the Picus building aptly asks, "WTF???"

There is a hologram (expensive looking one at that) in the subbasement of the Picus building. Anyone know what it's for?

Painman
6th Sep 2011, 07:50
Obvoiusly you're there, but keep exploring and hacking every computer you can find.

And once you've exhausted all of that, keep on doing what your mission objectives tell you to do. I don't want to spoil anything for you at this point. Except:

You're nearing boss fight #2. Arm yourself well.

pringlepower
6th Sep 2011, 07:58
Obvoiusly you're there, but keep exploring and hacking every computer you can find.

And once you've exhausted all of that, keep on doing what your mission objectives tell you to do. I don't want to spoil anything for you at this point. Except:

You're nearing boss fight #2. Arm yourself well.

Oh I'm done with Montreal already, and I got to the spoiler tag.

My theory is that Moonbase Omega doesn't actually exist, and that Picus is making it up. Or Moonbase Omega is actually an Illuminati base that's expanding, and Picus is covering it up with fake imagery.

Either way, it's weird.

Painman
6th Sep 2011, 08:16
Well, now you know that Picus is basically the (mis)information arm of the Illuninati/conspiracy.

I'm further along than you, though I can't yet comment further on any moonbase named Omega (for lack of knowledge). One little kibitz/tip for you though - the very title of this thread is a bit spoiler-ish. Casual readers might not want to know that there's a moon hologram at Picus, or even a visit to Picus for that matter.

Just sayin'. ;) This is GenDisc. Most places put up a hint/spoiler forum for their games; I'm not sure why Eidos hasn't. IMO it would certainly be better, as a general hint/spoiler thread (where this will probably get moved) only exposes people to hints/spoilers they don't want yet, while they sift for answers to their specific questions. This kind of game IMO necessitates more discretion.

(Are you listening, admins/mods?)