PDA

View Full Version : Cloak and daggers, clues in omalley's apartment

Orion7486
4th Sep 2011, 17:40
Hi all, part of this quest is to find evidence in Omalley's apartment that he is corrupt. The quest says one is enough, but more than that is better. I can only find the drugs. What else in the apartment is supposed to be considered evidence. Everything else I get doesn't go into the quest inventory.
Thanks for any help.

jd10013
4th Sep 2011, 17:42
crossbow bolts, info on the computer, and I believe there is something in the safe behind the picture on the wall.

dimljajvbu
4th Sep 2011, 18:11
The weapon "briefcase", the drugs, and the info on the computer are what I found. From what I remember, the safe doesn't count.

Orion7486
4th Sep 2011, 19:26
Ok, I got all that. I originally didn't take the xbow bolts because my inventory was full. I emptied enough room and took them, but since they weren't in the quest part of the inventory, I thought they weren't needed. Still going through the quest, so maybe I'll go back for them.

jd10013
4th Sep 2011, 19:38
I couldn't remember if there was anything in the safe

neuronek
5th Sep 2011, 17:29
I made the quest at least 4 times and never could I pick up that briefcase, it's just lying there and I can't pick it up, it's not highlighted at all. I always get the comment that I could have found more.