PDA

View Full Version : Singapore Mission Broken

sensei441
4th Sep 2011, 10:05
Hey Guys,

I got a huge problem on the singapore mission, (after coming out of the cargo pod). Im in the Omega-ranch facility, and have uploaded the virus to the security computer, after speaking to all the scientists. My problem is, i heard no explosion and the door to where Meagan is hasn't opened!:eek: however, if i go to the scientists labs, gas leaks or fires have broken out, showing the signal worked. i can't go back on autosaves as they both date after the signal went off, and my latest manual save is in Hengsha! :mad2: Help?!

Regards, and thanks in advance,

Ben

serverknight
5th Sep 2011, 14:04
I am experiencing the exact same issue. Sadly I have not used any save other than the default Auto Save so I am unable to load from a previous point where this glitch does not occur, and after 15 hours into the game I do not want to restart from the beginning.

I don’t know if the Dev’s have been able to reproduce this issue or find a possible fix but if it helps, when playing this level I hacked the signal jammer console early on in the mission but did not disable the jammer until after I had uploaded the virus.

I would greatly appreciate it if there can be a fix implemented because I don’t want to restart the game but want to finish playing this awesome, epic game to the end :)

Thanks in advance!

rklimes
5th Sep 2011, 18:17
bump.
wtb fix.

sensei441
6th Sep 2011, 16:37
I am experiencing the exact same issue. Sadly I have not used any save other than the default Auto Save so I am unable to load from a previous point where this glitch does not occur, and after 15 hours into the game I do not want to restart from the beginning.

I don’t know if the Dev’s have been able to reproduce this issue or find a possible fix but if it helps, when playing this level I hacked the signal jammer console early on in the mission but did not disable the jammer until after I had uploaded the virus.

I would greatly appreciate it if there can be a fix implemented because I don’t want to restart the game but want to finish playing this awesome, epic game to the end :)

Thanks in advance!

Hey,

This is what i did too, not sure if it is because we disabled the signal jammer after the virus. However, after i uploaded the virus, pritchard came up and said 4 GPL implants had popped up?

chazzie
6th Sep 2011, 18:20
Umm - think you're right in the fact you did it out of order. I had no problems with that mission, but I did disable the jammer (before the virus) as soon as I found it.

Looks like the devs missed that one, it must be nearly impossible to think of every combination the player can come up with.