PDA

View Full Version : 2 regrets - BIG PLOT SPOILER!!

Petestar
4th Sep 2011, 00:36
1 - Never got to attack/punch/kill/beat the **** out of that prick Pritchard. Please tell me its possible and I just missed it.

2 - Malik got killed. I'm sure this is due to an error I made earlier like not saving the ******hacker in China, oh well.

unbeatableDX
4th Sep 2011, 00:43
1 - Never got to attack/punch/kill/beat the **** out of that prick Pritchard. Please tell me its possible and I just missed it.

2 - Malik got killed. I'm sure this is due to an error I made earlier like not saving the ******hacker in China, oh well.

1. LOL! dont think you can.

2. you can save malik by killing/knocking out the enemies quickly after the crash

auric
4th Sep 2011, 00:47

1. The secret to killing Pritchard is

Imagine it.

2. That is the Save Paul moment. You can save Malik, just have to be quick about it

That was the time my Non-killing spree ended, lol
I was like, damn. Rush, KO 2 guys, EMP the bot, KO the others, but there's 3 more on the other side, so I took out my gun & shoot the barrel & kill the other 2 with gun fire.

Mobius32
4th Sep 2011, 01:15
Out of curiosity, if you don't save Malik, how does Megan's team escape near then end?

unbeatableDX
4th Sep 2011, 02:21
Out of curiosity, if you don't save Malik, how does Megan's team escape near then end?

there is a aircraft already there (hangar18) and you have to kill the crazies yourself. I HATE THOSE CRAZIES I WANTED A CHALLENGE!

meev991
4th Sep 2011, 04:07
I didn't necessarily kill the enemies quickly. I just drew their attention away from the VTOL. Took a few hypostims but I was never in any rush to kill them.

Mobius32
4th Sep 2011, 04:41
there is a aircraft already there (hangar18) and you have to kill the crazies yourself. I HATE THOSE CRAZIES I WANTED A CHALLENGE!

Ah, well, that's kinda lame. I was hoping they would somehow come up with something that really makes you regret not saving Malik.

unbeatableDX
4th Sep 2011, 05:10
Ah, well, that's kinda lame. I was hoping they would somehow come up with something that really makes you regret not saving Malik.

she is dead on an operating table at the harvester hideout later. that made me sad....

Frag Maniac
4th Sep 2011, 07:38
Yeah Malik can be saved, but there's no real reward for it other than getting the Against all Odds achievement.

Hate to use this as an opportunity to rant, but as much as I like the game, they really could have done side quests better. Even the much maligned GTA IV has the intelligence to give you mini side quests with people you save. A lot of the side quests in this game are rather lack luster.