PDA

View Full Version : My little Detroit Armory...

P4NCH0theD0G
3rd Sep 2011, 21:19
So I got tired of always running back to my apartment and the loading screen just to gear up, so I took the time to make myself a more centrally located little cubby hole in Detroit.

rbzoIR-gyek

Sadly, somewhere during the refurnishing process, that manic street preacher right outside must've been hit by an errant crate... or something.

You can't see the upgrades, and some weapons are missing, but... well. Uhm. Yeah.

And for those who didn't know: All the stuff I had put there was still there when I came back to Detroit. Which I thought was pretty nice.

unbeatableDX
3rd Sep 2011, 21:31
seems like someone was bored! its still pretty cool though. you can just drop anything in the street and it will still be there when you return to detriot, as long as you dont drop it where the riots occur. oh and thanks i didnt know there was a terminal to turn off the lasers there...

P4NCH0theD0G
3rd Sep 2011, 22:14
It wasn't that annoying to do.
The positioning was awkward, made me feel like a hen, crouching there and pooping out guns and ammo right below me.
But now I can just go there when I think I need something else for a mission or some fun... And I like a little order...

It felt funny seeing guns on the ground when I came back, lying where I had dispatched of their previous owners, yet all the crates and vents were reset...

brucek2
3rd Sep 2011, 22:23
I used my office as my depot. Worked fine except that its not accessible during the first part of the riot phase. Also then the whole depot concept overall turned out to be entirely unnecessary, but it was still fun putting one together. Thanks for sharing.

ZakKa89
3rd Sep 2011, 22:29
this is actually so much better than Adam's apartment. Location is cooler and I don't know, it's just a lot cooler!

Great idea man, will definitely try this on my other playtroughs.

unbeatableDX
3rd Sep 2011, 22:33
this is actually so much better than Adam's apartment. Location is cooler and I don't know, it's just a lot cooler!

Great idea man, will definitely try this on my other playtroughs.

you can probably just use the gas station as your stash. then you have a shop too....