PDA

View Full Version : Petition: Survival DLC

Mjesko
3rd Sep 2011, 08:54
Without a SDK i think it would be great if a Survival DLC would be released for DEHR. The DLC would work on all difficulty settings and if it changes only base values it should be easy to implement. I would pay up to 10 $ for such a DLC, because it would increase the replay value.

I would change the following values:

- Man down: 10 xp + 5 xp (headshot) + 10 xp (stun) + 10 xp (takedown): 10 - 30 xp instead of 10 - 50 xp
- Hunk of junk: 30 xp for a Sentry instead of 45 xp and 150 xp for a Box Guard instead of 250 xp
- Hacking: level x 10 xp instead of level x 25 xp
- Traveler: 50 xp instead of 100 xp
- Explorer: 150 xp instead of 300 xp
- Ghost: 250 xp instead of 500 xp
- Smooth operator: 150 xp instead of 250 xp
- Life lesson: 250 xp instead of 100 xp
- Silver tongue: 750 xp instead of 1000 xp
- Time until the alert level is reduced: 10 minutes
- Radar range: 15 m and 30 m with upgrade
- Praxit kit cost: 7500 credits instead of 5000 credits
- Damage upgrade cost: 500 credits instead of 250 credits

JCpies
3rd Sep 2011, 09:01
The replayability comes from the different choices and gameplay styles you make in the game.

This is no CoD boy, this is no CoD.

Mjesko
3rd Sep 2011, 09:10
The replayability comes from the different choices and gameplay styles you make in the game.

Hmmm, how can you develop different gameplay styles if you have all augementations at the end of the game, if playing a non-stealth character feels strange, because the enemies ignore you soon after you triggered the alarm, and if the game rewards some styles much more than others?

imported_the_guy
3rd Sep 2011, 10:19
Life lesson? How do you get that?

Mjesko
3rd Sep 2011, 11:10
Life lesson? How do you get that?

If you fail a social boss fight.

bucyrus5000
3rd Sep 2011, 11:58
any DLC I would welcome.

Rainhands
3rd Sep 2011, 12:44
OMG must every game have a survival(e.g. zombie) mode? Just leave it alone. I want proper DLC with a story, not this garbage.

JCpies
3rd Sep 2011, 12:51
OMG must every game have a survival(e.g. zombie) mode? Just leave it alone. I want proper DLC with a story, not this garbage.

This.

The "zombies" were terrible. Maybe if it was a survival mode where you hold of waves of Belltower soldiers with weapons, I might accept it, but the zombies were just...

Mjesko
3rd Sep 2011, 13:07

Did you read the rest of the post, too, or only the title? I have not mentioned zombies anywhere...

MonkeyLungs
3rd Sep 2011, 13:14

Not sure how his suggestion makes the game CoD boy. The OP suggestion kind of seems like a hardcore slant to XP gain and money gain ...

L0neWolf
3rd Sep 2011, 13:14
ppl
all he wants is to nerf some stuff. I disagree btw...i'd ask for a new difficulty...or proper challenges and an agressive ai. I like dehr...but it sucks when it comes to action. Can't see a reason why this game shouldn't be good in everyway.

MonkeyLungs
3rd Sep 2011, 13:15

OMG! Reading is so difficult. The OP didn't mention zombies once ... what he suggested was a more hardcore slant to XP/Money gain