PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts Merchandise

rangerxdeath
22nd Jun 2012, 10:46
Does anybody know if the special Kingdom Hearts 3D 3DS is going to come to NA? I withheld buying a 3DS so I could get the KH one, but so far it seems like it's a no due to the release date approaching pretty soon with no news of it at all.

This is what it looks like
images.nintendolife.com/news/2012/01/kin... (http://images.nintendolife.com/news/2012/01/kingdom_hearts_3ds_confirmed_for_japan/attachment/0/large.jpg)

tiaeltaru
22nd Jun 2012, 10:59
Doesn't look like it, just the Mark of Mastery Edition.

By the way, love the username, "New Hom Hom friends!"

member_10751449
22nd Jun 2012, 15:12
That was suppose to be a Japan exclusive. Whenever they say that, then that product will only be released in that area. Despite them saying that, I also kept my hope up of it coming to america. It never happened =(. We can't even import it due to region blocking and I'm pretty sure many of us would spend a pretty penny for it. At least we got the mark of mastery edition which I'm very happy about. I actually feel it is better than the console. Now waiting for a really cool limited edition color besides zelda or just go buy a regular 3ds and trade it in later.

Automaton
22nd Jun 2012, 16:41
Keep in mind that the Mark of Mastery edition does come with a special protective case with Kingdom Hearts designs. While it's not a whole handheld system, you can outfit the one you have with the case and call it a day.

tidusforeverx2
24th Jun 2012, 04:32
Keep in mind that the Mark of Mastery edition does come with a special protective case with Kingdom Hearts designs. While it's not a whole handheld system, you can outfit the one you have with the case and call it a day.

Also the case that the MoM edition comes with looks to be the same one Japan got in their anniversery triple pack containing 358/2 days, Re:coded, KH 3D:DDD.

gametyrant.co/storage/2011-post-images/k... (http://gametyrant.co/storage/2011-post-images/kh-10th-anniversary-box.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1329768114090)

rangerxdeath
24th Jun 2012, 05:46
Thanks for all the replies, guys! I never really looked at the MoM edition too much since I was hunting for the special 3DS too much, but yeah the case looks pretty awesome! I guess I'll just go and order a regular 3DS along with MoM then, since I'm not sure what upcoming game could have an interesting bundle...

By the way, love the username, "New Hom Hom friends!"

Hehehe by far my favorite game (series). Deeply, deeply anticipating a 4th! (the rpg elements in the 3rd were good, but really needed refinement to be the perfect game)

killingshadow
2nd Jul 2012, 19:46
I want that 3ds no one mostly cares about that mark of mastery edition I've seen the 3ds on utube if any one knows when it comes to america please let me know please just text to this number. 571-238-5677

member_10751449
3rd Jul 2012, 11:03
I want that 3ds no one mostly cares about that mark of mastery edition I've seen the 3ds on utube if any one knows when it comes to america please let me know please just text to this number. 571-238-5677
It is not coming to America, Europe, Africa, or any other country besides Japan. It is a Japan exclusive limited edition console. Your only chance of getting it is importing it, but you will only be able to play Japanese games. If you still insist on importing it. I recommend you go to dv8CAG.

keybladewielder
8th Jul 2012, 21:15
i would love to see a kh 3ds here in the U.S. i saw one for $600 on ebay and its a hefty amount though any kh fan would be happy to get it im sure. anyways would love to see this bundle but im glad we got something :3

Lightning_Stryker
8th Jul 2012, 21:54
I would love to see this! They should really make a NA exclusive!>.< I would be so happy!

member_10057843
11th Jul 2012, 23:05
I would've definatly layed out the cash to own that awesome 3DS, in a heartbeat. Alas....;w;

But I'm still counting down the days left until I can get my hands on the MoM CE. *___*

member_10078668
22nd Jul 2012, 04:06
So far, Disney has only released 2 official Kingdom Hearts Disney Pins:
(Please do not bring up Hot Topic pins as those are not official Disney Pins. Dedicate pin traders are only interested in official pins, not bootlegs/wannabes.)

Sci-Fi Academy Pin (http://eventservices.disney.go.com/pintrading/pin?id=57404) - Very first KH pin ever made. Only available at the Sci-Fi Academy event that took place at the Disneyland Hotel in 2011.

Organization XIII Mickey (http://eventservices.disney.go.com/pintrading/pin?id=62559) - Recently released this summer. Apparently a very limited run as they were no longer in stores after a few weeks.

It's unsure at this point if they will release more KH pins in the coming months. Some people have suggested that the pin releases are only to help advertise the upcoming KH3D, but it's plausible they may be releasing KH pins independently.

Will update with more pins if they release more.

Shmexy-Sora
23rd Jul 2012, 12:14
Yah know, when It comes to Kingdom Hearts collectibles, I've always wanted an Organization XIII coat and Oathkeeper and Oblivion.

member_10078668
24th Jul 2012, 23:19
Yah know, when It comes to Kingdom Hearts collectibles, I've always wanted an Organization XIII coat and Oathkeeper and Oblivion.

Official or unofficial? If you don't mind unofficial, there's plenty of cosplayers that have made the coat and the keyblades.

member_10074587
27th Jul 2012, 13:56
www.buy.com/prod/kingdom-hearts-3d/23090... (http://www.buy.com/prod/kingdom-hearts-3d/230908314.html)
If U were to purchse guide @ Gamestop would cost U $19.99 + tax
First off sorry if font bothers U I'm near-sighted so I stuggle with reading TINY font, but anyway this is why I want groups back then we had a group called RPG Treasury and a side thread called "Gaming deals" if we saw a good gaming buy myself, FF_Fan13, or someone would post it. We want to help out fellow gamers anyway we can /tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif

tidusforeverx2
27th Jul 2012, 14:47
Or if you do shop at GameStop you could potentially use your power up points and get the guide for free. www.poweruprewards.com

member_10074587
27th Jul 2012, 16:48
Or if you do shop at GameStop you could potentially use your power up points and get the guide for free. www.poweruprewards.com

Points vary Per item I'm trying to get an hdmi cable from them and the Points keep increasing everytime I get close to my goal /tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cry.gif its curently at 7,620 Points

member_10621553
27th Jul 2012, 17:04
Amazon is also selling the guide for $12.49

www.amazon.com/Kingdom-Hearts-3D-Distanc... (http://www.amazon.com/Kingdom-Hearts-3D-Distance-Signature/dp/0744014026/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1343426522&sr=8-13&keywords=kingdom+hearts+3d)

Though the stock looks to be backed up for now.

Persiangato
27th Jul 2012, 17:22
Shame they haven't done a collector's edition guide since KH2. And those darn things had multiple covers.

member_10074587
28th Jul 2012, 01:32

www.amazon.com/Kingdom-Hearts-3D-Distanc... (http://www.amazon.com/Kingdom-Hearts-3D-Distance-Signature/dp/0744014026/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1343426522&sr=8-13&keywords=kingdom+hearts+3d)

I just checked amazons Price without checkout with shipping total is $16.48 so buy.com is the better deal http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif

Bluehurricane11
28th Jul 2012, 01:43
All i want to know is if the guide comes with any cards because than i would definetly get it.

tidusforeverx2
28th Jul 2012, 02:04
All i want to know is if the guide comes with any cards because than i would definetly get it.

No, it does not. And I don't think they plan on releasing cards separately.

tidusforeverx2
28th Jul 2012, 02:06
Oh and on ipod you can get the digital version for 10 once it goes live.

new_tradition
28th Jul 2012, 02:09
Darn you Americans and your reasonably prices goods, available reward programs and low taxes *shakes fist from Canada angrily*

On the Canadian Amazon site, the guide's listing for 15.87. Guess that's not bad...

tidusforeverx2
28th Jul 2012, 02:09

The game yes it does

Read the post again. it is asked if the guide comes with cards, and it does not.

Bluehurricane11
28th Jul 2012, 02:14
OK if i ever go to Canada i will give you 49 cents

member_10074587
28th Jul 2012, 04:34
I thought main rule was STAY ON TOPIC

member_10621553
28th Jul 2012, 10:49

I just checked amazons Price without checkout with shipping total is $16.48 so buy.com is the better deal /tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif

I guess it depends on when you order. I was able to get it for $12.49 with free 2 day shipping.

Persiangato
28th Jul 2012, 19:18

I just checked amazons Price without checkout with shipping total is $16.48 so buy.com is the better deal /tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif

I guess it depends on when you order. I was able to get it for $12.49 with free 2 day shipping.

It depends on your member status with Amazon or anything else you purchase. If you're a Prime member, it's free two-day shipping on anything Amazon fufilled. So I can still get it for 12.49, much like you did. If you're not a prime member, the only way you can get free shipping is if your order total is at least 25USD and your shipping speed is knocked down to 5-7days.

Darn you Americans and your reasonably prices goods, available reward programs and low taxes *shakes fist from Canada angrily*

On the Canadian Amazon site, the guide's listing for 15.87. Guess that's not bad...

You're in Canada? You have no right to complain, man. You have futureshop. You can get free steelbook cases for just about any release there that aren't available anywhere else! Importing those suckers costs just as much as the game on release too. It's basically a free game if you don't mind shipping and selling on eBay.

kingdom117
5th Aug 2012, 00:32
Does anyone have any info on when it is going to be released? I want them :3

member_10102257
17th Aug 2012, 14:26
Hey everone! I am selling a KH3D Retail standee on Ebay! They are very hard to find and I will accecpt your best offer! The link is over here

www.ebay.com/itm/180954317390?ssPageName... (http://www.ebay.com/itm/180954317390?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1414)

kingdom117
17th Aug 2012, 14:42
How did you got one?
Such an awesome collectible! :D
How would you ship it anyways, without damaging it and all?

member_10102257
18th Aug 2012, 11:07
I would have to disassemble it and put it in a cardbord box. Assembly is easy though! If you want it put the price down to $150 and if you want it from here i will give it to you for $120 + sh Please let me know :)

PluviusDeus
20th Aug 2012, 15:46
Does anyone know if square enix will be releasing any more kingdom hearts themed merchandise? I know that it is still availible in some other countries' online stores but not in North America's

member_10019338
20th Aug 2012, 19:25
Yeah, it's all been unavailable for a while, I've asked multiple sources on multiple occasions and I've got responses to the tune of "We just aren't selling KH products right now." For whatever reason though, I've always felt that there was a legitimate reason behind this that they aren't mentioning. My only insight to MAYBE being able to buy KH products again is the upcoming Meow Wow Plush that has been advertised in the KH3D instruction booklet, I also asked about this and there was no word on when it was going to become available but a handful of sources are claiming October.

To be honest, I'm eagerly waiting to see if, and when it does go on sale, will the entire Kingdom Hearts section come back? Or will the plush simply be thrown into the overall "Plush" category that's now on the store. I'm hoping it's the former, as there are many products I always wanted to buy but can't because well, they're just gone from the store.

PluviusDeus
20th Aug 2012, 19:38
Yeah, it's all been unavailable for a while, I've asked multiple sources on multiple occasions and I've got responses to the tune of "We just aren't selling KH products right now." For whatever reason though, I've always felt that there was a legitimate reason behind this that they aren't mentioning. My only insight to MAYBE being able to buy KH products again is the upcoming Meow Wow Plush that has been advertised in the KH3D instruction booklet, I also asked about this and there was no word on when it was going to become available but a handful of sources are claiming October.

To be honest, I'm eagerly waiting to see if, and when it does go on sale, will the entire Kingdom Hearts section come back? Or will the plush simply be thrown into the overall "Plush" category that's now on the store. I'm hoping it's the former, as there are many products I always wanted to buy but can't because well, they're just gone from the store.

The entire KH section is availible in the Japanese branch of the SE merch store, which leads me to believe it might have something to do with exporting difficulties. It's really sad, I wish i had bought all of the kh keyblade key chains when i had the chance. D':

Maniac
20th Aug 2012, 20:54
I remember they actually sold some FANTASTIC merch from KH. I'm used to seeing things like logo shirts or coffee mugs from other games if they're selling any merch at all, these guys would sell replicas of Queen Minnie's RING in SILVER! That's how high quality they were.

Timmei
20th Aug 2012, 21:39
I would love to see some more KH items being marketed! I know I'd buy some more! (Considering I'm wearing a a KH II shirt right now!! ;D )

member_10019338
20th Aug 2012, 23:30
The entire KH section is availible in the Japanese branch of the SE merch store, which leads me to believe it might have something to do with exporting difficulties. It's really sad, I wish i had bought all of the kh keyblade key chains when i had the chance. D':

The only thing is, KH merch is still available in England, France, and Germany, at the very least, so I can't see how that would be the problem.

kingdom117
30th Aug 2012, 17:13
Well there's a couple of new stuff coming up, so have patience (lmao, who has patience?).
You could buy stuff from the other countries but the S&H and all. So just wait here in NA :)

member_10008392
31st Aug 2012, 18:55
I thought my browser went stupid when I first noticed it missing from the NA site but not any of the other merchandise sites. I was crushed to realize it was gone especially before I can get some keychains. Surely when DDD released something should have went up on the store to support the game but so far nothing. I honestly suspect this may have to do with disney licensing, you cannot get any digital copies for the Kingdom hearts games for this reason so it might be effecting the merchandise side too.

VileEighty
9th Sep 2012, 21:13
I was soooo mad I missed the Sci Fi Academy pin...

jaykaybee
23rd Sep 2012, 16:42
Who else thinks that they should release pins based on some of the Keyblades? I personally would love to see a pin with Oathkeeper and Oblivion crossed into an "X". I think that would be cool. Oh, and maybe one for "Pumpkinhead," I love that Keyblade, haha.

Also...what about a pin shaped like a paopu fruit? :D

member_10078668
26th Sep 2012, 16:03
Keyblade pins would be very popular to collect, no doubt about that. Wouldn't be surprised to see loads of KH fans suddenly convert to pin trading if Disney released Keyblade pins.

I'd love a Paopu fruit pin. Wouldn't be that hard to make in pin form. It's a much simpler design than Keyblades.

Grimoire
28th Sep 2012, 08:44
KINGDOM HEARTS Novel Set

store.jp.square-enix.com/detail/SE-E0037 (http://store.jp.square-enix.com/detail/SE-E0037)

Kurotan
28th Sep 2012, 20:08
You know that chain of crowns Sora wears on his waist? omg ive been looking for that thing forever if anyone has any leads please let me know.

member_10078668
1st Oct 2012, 16:25
There's a LOT they never added to the NA store and that disappoints me. But I have heard rumors (probably from here, I don't recall) that they're considering opening up a physical store in NA so maybe we can get our KH fix there if it is true.

member_10706996
23rd Dec 2012, 21:31
I really loved the Meow Wow plush I bought a while ago. Is anyone planning to buy the Shadow plush? I'm still currently deciding...

Sefyre
17th Jan 2013, 01:30
There was a brief period of time when the KH merchandise was first released that the US/NA online store had them available but shortly afterwards, the merchandise disappeared and only became available through the Japanese site and EU site.

I always wondered why NA never got the same chance at the KH merchandise that the other two regions did and do and like everyone else, I never got a straight answer from customer support.

Grimoire
28th Jan 2013, 01:37
Shadow Heartless Plush Coming to NA in March!

khinsider.com/news/Shadow-Heartless-Plus... (http://khinsider.com/news/Shadow-Heartless-Plush-Coming-to-NA-in-March-3187)

Grimoire
1st Feb 2013, 18:09
Disney Characters FORMATION ARTS KINGDOM HEARTS II?vol.3 BOX

www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.477473... (http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.477473322311378.110127.220023421389704&type=1)

store.jp.square-enix.com/detail/MDKH0005 (http://store.jp.square-enix.com/detail/MDKH0005)

www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00B93... (http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00B93KH4Q/)

"Capturing popular scenes from the game,FORMATION ARTS KINGDOM HEARTSII Vol.3 will be available to purchase in July (NA)"

GrimGrinningGhosts
8th Feb 2013, 13:41
So far, Disney has only released 2 official Kingdom Hearts Disney Pins:
(Please do not bring up Hot Topic pins as those are not official Disney Pins. Dedicate pin traders are only interested in official pins, not bootlegs/wannabes.)

Sci-Fi Academy Pin (http://eventservices.disney.go.com/pintrading/pin?id=57404) - Very first KH pin ever made. Only available at the Sci-Fi Academy event that took place at the Disneyland Hotel in 2011.

Organization XIII Mickey (http://eventservices.disney.go.com/pintrading/pin?id=62559) - Recently released this summer. Apparently a very limited run as they were no longer in stores after a few weeks.

It's unsure at this point if they will release more KH pins in the coming months. Some people have suggested that the pin releases are only to help advertise the upcoming KH3D, but it's plausible they may be releasing KH pins independently.

Will update with more pins if they release more.

Ok, so first, the pins that Hot Topic reslease ARE official disney pins. I have all of them and I am an extremist when it comes to pin trading. They have Diney stamped on the back, therefore, they are DISNEY pins. Second, just to help you out, There have been many more pins released for Kingdom Hearts. They did not release them in the US, but they are out there. I have most of them, but it took almost 3 years to collect them. You can check around on ebay and other sites every so often. They have released many in Japan (The Disney store in Tokyo).

Grimoire
11th Feb 2013, 13:48
Play Arts Sora & Riku at NY Toy Fair

khinsider.com/news/KINGDOM-HEARTS-Mercha... (http://khinsider.com/news/KINGDOM-HEARTS-Merchandise-Shown-Off-at-NY-Toy-Fair-2013-3196)

Grimoire
23rd Feb 2013, 10:49
"Almost ready!" twitter.com/hidemi_mad_EN/status/3053103... (https://twitter.com/hidemi_mad_EN/status/305310306396155904/photo/1)

Grimoire
12th Mar 2013, 20:04
Pencil Bag khinsider.com/news/KINGDOM-HEARTS-HD-1-5... (http://khinsider.com/news/KINGDOM-HEARTS-HD-1-5-ReMIX-Pencil-Bag-3229)

Grimoire
15th Mar 2013, 14:16
KINGDOM HEARTS CLEAR BOOKMARK www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.138944... (http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.138944669615223.1073741828.100004990716473&type=1&l=e83777f185)

Grimoire
28th Mar 2013, 21:08
Product sample of KH Clear key holder! twitter.com/hidemi_mad_EN/status/3174594... (https://twitter.com/hidemi_mad_EN/status/317459464162770944/photo/1)

saki.a.watari
31st Mar 2013, 20:13
Squee! I love the plushieness! Keep things like this coming squeenix, my wallet can't handle it but I'll get it anyway.

Grimoire
2nd Apr 2013, 04:09
KINGDOM HEARTS Earphone Jacks Now Available on Square Enix e-STORE! (http://khinsider.com/news/KINGDOM-HEARTS-Earphone-Jacks-Now-Available-on-Square-Enix-e-STORE-3265)

Grimoire
4th Apr 2013, 12:20
twitter.com/hidemi_mad_dog/status/319765... (https://twitter.com/hidemi_mad_dog/status/319765426835963904/photo/1)

Grimoire
10th Apr 2013, 13:52
"After a good hard work, get fresh with this cute KH towel! Now on sale!" twitter.com/hidemi_mad_EN/status/3219621... (https://twitter.com/hidemi_mad_EN/status/321962123720794112/photo/1)

Grimoire
11th Apr 2013, 05:06
"Product sample of KH Formation Arts! Cute! :)" twitter.com/hidemi_mad_EN/status/3221714... (https://twitter.com/hidemi_mad_EN/status/322171448624029696/photo/1)

Grimoire
18th Apr 2013, 02:15
Watch out! twitter.com/hidemi_mad_EN/status/3247602... (https://twitter.com/hidemi_mad_EN/status/324760255483482112/photo/1)
Huh?! twitter.com/hidemi_mad_dog/status/324761... (https://twitter.com/hidemi_mad_dog/status/324761763029610496/photo/1)
Wonder jump! twitter.com/hidemi_mad_EN/status/3247663... (https://twitter.com/hidemi_mad_EN/status/324766380299780096/photo/1)

Grimoire
23rd Apr 2013, 09:41
Earphone Jack Accessories twitter.com/hidemi_mad_EN/status/3266406... (https://twitter.com/hidemi_mad_EN/status/326640644472860672/photo/1)

Grimoire
1st May 2013, 05:45
KINGDOM HEARTS 3D Play Arts Kai + Kingdom Key Keychain in PREVIEWSworld
www.khinsider.com/news/KINGDOM-HEARTS-3D... (http://www.khinsider.com/news/KINGDOM-HEARTS-3D-Play-Arts-Kai-Kingdom-Key-Keychain-in-PREVIEWSworld-3284)

Grimoire
17th May 2013, 03:22
"KINGDOM HEARTS PEN CASE ACCESSORY CASE!! Images added! Stay tuned for more updates."
www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.160967... (https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.160967024079654.1073741837.100004990716473&type=1&l=ef3b9bd54a)

Grimoire
23rd May 2013, 04:27
KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 Pencil and Accessory Bag Releasing on August 31st! www.khinsider.com/news/KINGDOM-HEARTS-1-... (http://www.khinsider.com/news/KINGDOM-HEARTS-1-5-Pencil-and-Accessory-Bag-Releasing-on-August-31st-3298)

store.jp.square-enix.com/detail/MKH09020 (http://store.jp.square-enix.com/detail/MKH09020)

store.jp.square-enix.com/detail/MKH09019 (http://store.jp.square-enix.com/detail/MKH09019)

Grimoire
27th May 2013, 12:46
KH Nomura Mug (Prize) twitter.com/yuuna_kisaragi/status/339006... (https://twitter.com/yuuna_kisaragi/status/339006587941302275)

Grimoire
2nd Jun 2013, 03:59
Let Your Voice Be Heard for KINGDOM HEARTS Novels! www.khinsider.com/news/Let-Your-Voice-Be... (http://www.khinsider.com/news/Let-Your-Voice-Be-Heard-for-KINGDOM-HEARTS-Novels-3307)

Grimoire
3rd Jun 2013, 01:43
KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Wall Scroll Poster www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.167205... (https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.167205996789090.1073741841.100004990716473&type=1&l=7e2273efda)

Grimoire
13th Jun 2013, 04:29
KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Wallscroll store.jp.square-enix.com/detail/MKH09021 (http://store.jp.square-enix.com/detail/MKH09021)

Grimoire
27th Jun 2013, 04:43
-KINGDOM HEARTS II Dusk Plushie On Sale September 27!
www.khinsider.com/news/KINGDOM-HEARTS-II... (http://www.khinsider.com/news/KINGDOM-HEARTS-II-Dusk-Plushie-On-Sale-September-27-3342)
store.jp.square-enix.com/detail/MKH10003 (http://store.jp.square-enix.com/detail/MKH10003)
-Kingdom Hearts Keychains Release Date + Price!
www.khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-Ke... (http://www.khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-Keychains-Release-Date-Price-3343)
store.jp.square-enix.com/series/381/all (http://store.jp.square-enix.com/series/381/all)

Grimoire
1st Jul 2013, 04:54
Kingdom Hearts Hard Case for iPhone 5
www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.134971... (https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.134971326679224.1073741825.100004990716473&type=1&l=719affff09)

member_10803211
1st Jul 2013, 12:45
I have always wondered why Square Enix never made any master arts figures for Birth By Sleep or for the rest of Organization XIII. I would have thought that they would have sold well. I know I would have bought them all, lol.

sleepyeyes
14th Aug 2013, 22:31
Okay, so I have no idea whether SE actually pays attention to these forums, but here we go.

The Collector's Editions that are available in Japan are SO fricking cool. The Lightning Returns box, for example. The Final Fantasy III Crystal Edition DS Lite. And, I know there is the whole otaku thing, and how Japanese gamers buy the heck out of these CE's. But, please, please, please give US customers an awesome CE for KH3! I will happily - happily - shell out $250 for the equivalent of the Lightning Returns box, only KH-themed. And, I am not alone.

You've done it with FFXIV. We're getting a super-cool CE for that, and thank you much. Please, please make it happen for KH3, too.

cnephew
25th Jan 2014, 02:57
Hello everyone on the forums.
I am reaching out to the Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts fans out there. Recently I have decided to start selling my large collection of play arts/minis/mechanical/master arms figures and displays. The reason for this is that my wife and I are raising funds to adopt a special needs child from overseas. I have been doing plenty of research over the last few weeks, however there is one piece of my collection that I can find no information on whatsoever. The piece is the limited edition Kingdom Hearts Master Arms Kingdom Key (Dark Side) it is a variant of the standard collection piece. However, this one has a gold blade red band and silver handle. I received it several years ago at the San Diego Comic Con. I am not sure what year exactly it was, but it was at least five years ago. The JAN code is 4-988601-404938 and the UPC code is 6-99788-71352-5. The item itself is in mint condition still factory sealed and shows almost no wear on the packaging at all. I am not reaching out to sell, but simply trying to get some information on the item. My hope is that the item is as rare as I think it may be. So that being said I am reaching out to collectors, sellers, and anyone else that may be able to help me out. Thank you so much for your time.