PDA

View Full Version : GAME + MODE?

LaMOi
2nd Sep 2011, 09:33
Money really doesnt buy uoi much in this game, I have loads of credits but I cant find any stores that sell what I want damn it!

- Praxis !!!!
- Candy Bar boosts !!!!

And it got me thinking, can there be a DLC that is released where it gives you like 30 praxis and a whole load of candy bars - at the beginning of the game or something???

Because at the mo - I really find the game stingy and piece meal..... Everything is so limited, items in shops, etc.

So then whats the point in having all this money if theres nothing much to buy?!!!

MaxxQ1
2nd Sep 2011, 10:30
So then whats the point in having all this money if theres nothing much to buy?!!!

Bragging rights?

Ashbery76
2nd Sep 2011, 10:46
I do not understand the point of this mode in an RPG.It makes the game super easy from the start.

MaxxQ1
2nd Sep 2011, 16:12
I do not understand the point of this mode in an RPG.It makes the game super easy from the start.

I don't get it either. To me, it seems like a cheat for cheaters who are too lazy to actually input the commands or codes to activate cheats.

When I replay a DX game, I want to start fresh, because I want to try different things/augs/weapons. Having everything you had at the end of the previous game kinda screws that up.