PDA

View Full Version : Who Wants To See Eidos Montreal Make A Sequel?

Falcon084
1st Sep 2011, 06:04
Who wants to see Eidos Montreal Make a Sequel?
There are still any years breacing the gap between HR and the original.
If you post enough support here it might happen.
(I wanted a poll? How do you do it?)

jtr7
1st Sep 2011, 06:50
If they sell enough units it will happen. They already have plenty of support and congratulations.

Lundra
1st Sep 2011, 07:37
I'd love a sequel with Adam Jensen as the main.

Doom972
1st Sep 2011, 07:49
I would really like to see a sequel, but I expect them to learn from their mistakes. If they want PC gamers to pre-order, they'd better make a proper PC version and not a port.

JCpies
1st Sep 2011, 08:30
I would rather that they expand it over time, another sequel would be great as long as it's not rushed.

imported_the_guy
1st Sep 2011, 08:34
Yes please, we want a sequel. But first there should be some DLC.

MaxxQ1
1st Sep 2011, 08:45
Hey guys...? There's already a sequel. It's called Deus Ex and is available *cheap* at Steam.

I've heard it's a really good game... ;)

Bawtzki
1st Sep 2011, 08:50
The game didn't feel like port at all to me.

Dr_Bob
1st Sep 2011, 09:46
A game between Human Revolution and the original would be interesting.

But which ending is canon?

KingNL
1st Sep 2011, 10:01
I want to see a load of DLC for this game first

L0neWolf
1st Sep 2011, 10:03

how about taggart's

I want to see a load of DLC for this game first

LOLIHOPENOT.

nathanj
1st Sep 2011, 10:07
*raises hand emphatically*

ocstew
1st Sep 2011, 10:10
Yep. And no, this game is far from a port. If they improved gameplay and keep the same level of support for the PC version I'd be happy.

Nexus_6
1st Sep 2011, 13:12

I think the only viable ending that could lead in to the events of DX is the Sarif ending(ensuring augmentation continues to be developed). All the other endings seem to spell the end of augmentation as a whole.

Ragequit
1st Sep 2011, 13:20
The canon ending is blowing everything the @#$% up, so Jensen is dead (presumably)

frostygunna
1st Sep 2011, 15:09
The canon ending is blowing everything the @#$% up, so Jensen is dead (presumably)

I hope thats not the canon ending because its a total cop out. Nothing you did during the game mattered at all then. You discover all these sinister plots, then oh, i guess its time to just kill myself and destroy a underground facility that really wasn't accomplishing much. Its like in those movies where you find out its all just a dream. :nut:

I would really like a sequel that dives into jensens past a bit more cause there is so much room for it, or the underground structure, how the people were picked, who they were, who was in that alpha pod before hand if anyone. The 3 button endings on the console are so open ended you can make a sequel without having to make specifics on which was chosen. There is just too much of the story left for poor ol' jensen to be dead.

CarpeNukemXVIII
1st Sep 2011, 15:10
Why would I NOT want a sequel to the best game this generation has managed to cough up? YES PLEASE!

Locutus of BORG
1st Sep 2011, 17:54
I'd love a sequel with Adam Jensen as the main.

Yes please, we want a sequel. But first there should be some DLC.
Pretty much this. A sequel would be great, but I feel the main game needs a chance to fully flesh out first. Coming off of Bioware's ME2, I thought its DLCs were a good way for them to try out different things with their game engine and gameplay formula.

I think the canon ending is probably some combination of Sarif and Taggart's endings. Mech-Augs are still pretty new in DEHR, so 25 yrs isn't really a lot of time for the world to fully realize nano-augs, imo. OTOH, JC's world seems a bit more governed (what with UNATCO being so damn powerful and all) than AJ's (where it's like world gov'ts are pretty clueless to things), so it's hard to think Taggart didn't have a pretty strong influence on things as well.

The general public is still clueless, so Darrow's ending probably didn't happen.

Eliza's not in DE at all, so there's always the chance AJ just suicided. :confused:

Heh, maybe the Eidos guys have already thought of this sequel thing and have prepared some sort of import mechanic into DEHR in advance? lol