PDA

View Full Version : Hacking Sarif's Computer. (When/How? Minor Spoilors Maybe.)

Akimbo
31st Aug 2011, 18:13
So far I've not had the option to hack David Sarif's computer. When does this become possible?

I've been in, when he's not been there, but his computer wasn't hackable. Then later he's always there and so I don't have the chance to hack it then either.

Am I looking for the wrong computer? (I'm trying the one in his office.)

Anyway, what's perhaps more important, is the content. I know what's in the e-mails (hooray youtube) but, more importantly, I wanted to know if it affects anything in the game after you've read them.

Jason Parker
31st Aug 2011, 18:58
No luck here either. And you even get his username/password in the game, so guess it is definetly hackable but on any occasion I've been in his office the computer apeared to be in use. I wonder if maybe you fail to convince him of telling you the truth about the backdoor he installed in the corporate firewall prior to hiring pritchard, then you get the opportunity to hack his computer.

Akimbo
31st Aug 2011, 19:21
Meh, I loaded an earlier saved game and David wasn't in the office and his computer wasn't hackable. So I have no idea. Need a reply from someone who has actually managed to do it.

Rtech
31st Aug 2011, 21:13
His computer is not hackable anymore. It was hackable in the leak.