PDA

View Full Version : wayne haas wont talk to me?

alib0ng0
31st Aug 2011, 17:56
ive already snuck into the morgue and got what i needed - ive now gone back to wayne haas to see if he'll give me access to the police station (so i can access captain penns office) but he wont speak to me - should i just abandon this side quest or shoot every copper in the police station to get to the correct floor?

Biggus
31st Aug 2011, 18:31
Now you have to sneak there to, its easy

Daedatheus
31st Aug 2011, 18:32
ive already snuck into the morgue and got what i needed - ive now gone back to wayne haas to see if he'll give me access to the police station (so i can access captain penns office) but he wont speak to me - should i just abandon this side quest or shoot every copper in the police station to get to the correct floor?

I think once you break into the morgue, the Wayne Haas conversation is no longer available. It revolves around getting into the morgue so once you get in it wouldn't make sense to have it again. Unfortunately I guess they didn't create a 2nd conversation in the same vein but with all the morgue references taken out.

However, there are many ways to sneak into the upper floors of the police station and get what you need. Try fire escapes on the side of the building.

alib0ng0
31st Aug 2011, 18:48
cheers guys - i guessing i get access to the roof via the tunnels? - im sure i can find it out - nice one