PDA

View Full Version : Pacifist Question, Possible spoilers from Detroit Sidequest.

PiratePete1911
31st Aug 2011, 14:36
Hi Everyone,

I recently attempted a pacifist playthrough and I cant think of a single person that I killed, this was my second playthrough so I was sure not to kill anyone in the opening tutorial level.

The only thing I can think of that could have made me fail was granting the dying man his final wish for the Kevorkian Complex ach.

Does that count towards Pacifist?

Messire
31st Aug 2011, 17:45
Welcome around, Piratepete!

MMh... I tried that as well and failed miserably, only to discovered shortly after that headshots with tranquilizer actually kills the subject. Have you checked on that?

Tale
31st Aug 2011, 17:46
Did you turn any turrets or robots to the enemies setting?

AnotherGuy
31st Aug 2011, 18:19
I am also having trouble with this achievement. I tranq one guy but I later smashed through the wall and killed him by accident. He was already knocked out and I had no idea that he was there. In a different case, I tranq another guy sitting on a couch and I got the merciful points but when I went up to search him it showed that he was dead. I do not shoot tranqs in the head. That kills them. So I guess on my next play through I will just tranq or stun them and just not search them.