PDA

View Full Version : Okay, now 3D won't display correctly

WraithBringer
31st Aug 2011, 13:54
So I made a thread earlier because I couldn't use the stereoscopic 3D kay?

Well I updated all the video drivers, installed the driver for AMD 3D as I'm using an ATI Radeon HD 5770 GPU and a 3.2GHz Phenom II Quad Core Processor.

So it run perfectly for a while and then the 3D went haywire and kept changing my screen size and will no longer work correctly. My shutter glasses aren't picking up any 3D being displayed but the screen looks like its been cut in half and rearranged to be up-side-down.

Seriously, why couldn't you just add 3D to the PS3 version so I wasn't screwing around like this guys. Please help.

WraithBringer
31st Aug 2011, 18:16
Bump (Apologies if this isn't allowed on these boards.)

ajd155
31st Aug 2011, 23:45
Honestly sounds like your card is overheating.

WraithBringer
1st Sep 2011, 02:55
You think so? I'm running the game on minimum settings...

andysonofbob
1st Sep 2011, 06:58
So I made a thread earlier because I couldn't use the stereoscopic 3D kay?
Seriously, why couldn't you just add 3D to the PS3 version so I wasn't screwing around like this guys. Please help.

From the reviews I have read, the console is strained enough as it is. As you know, rendering two different frames obviously gives FPS a hammering, you can loose around 45%. If they did they would have had to seriously lower the visual quality to get it running at acceptable FPSs.

Have you checked your card it overheating by using an overclocking app like MSI Afterburner (http://event.msi.com/vga/afterburner/download.htm) Not sure how hot ATIs can run but my nVidia is often pushing 90s! You obviously need to do some research for your card.