PDA

View Full Version : Trying to get all Endings On One Save?(spoilers)

djtanng
31st Aug 2011, 04:21
I can find a single decent "Ending" guide anywhere.

I screwed up some how and had to go back 6 saves. I'm at the part where all I have to do is plant Tong's Explosive Package, the building is already clear and everyone is dead. Now how do I not screw this up this time, so that I can have all four ending options? I know I have to find other people with no blue markers, so what should I not do, and when should I not do it?

3nails4you
31st Aug 2011, 04:28
Save frequently as you get closer to the end with multiple files. When your quest log has you looking for Sarif and Taggart as side quests, find them BEFORE you get onto the funny elevator platform that takes you down (it will even say, "ARE YOU SURE you want to go here, your side quests will disappear," and stuff like that). Once you have spoken with them both, go on down there, finish up the boss fighting, and Eliza will present you with your choices. THEN save the game, and you can choose one, reload, repeat, etc.

djtanng
31st Aug 2011, 05:01
I didn't get that side quest and I never killed them either.

Mobius32
31st Aug 2011, 05:04
I didn't get that side quest and I never killed them either.

Saving Taggard and Sarif are unmarked side quests(as far as I remember). You just have to pay attention to what they say (help, we're trapped in X!) and explore.

djtanng
31st Aug 2011, 05:07
Is that the part where all those crazy people try to run at you from everywhere?

3nails4you
31st Aug 2011, 05:17
It doesn't show up on your HUD, but at least on my game, if you check your actual quest tab of the ingame menu, it says "Find and speak with David Sarif" and "Find and speak with William Taggart (it was William, right? Whatever)." All you have to do is don't leave the area you are in once you see that. Explore and find them ;) but if you get on that elevator platform and press the button, it will show up with X's, as in you will get a heads up that you failed those objectives. They SHOULD be on your "PDA" or whatever it is where it is a quest log that is in the same menu as the augs, inventory, etc.