PDA

View Full Version : Armor Piercing Ammo Won't Combine with 10mm Gun

eastcoasthandle
30th Aug 2011, 23:27
Why is it that the combine function for armor piercing ammo is grayed out for the 10mm gun? What am I missing with this?

Zenithtb
31st Aug 2011, 00:27
I believe it's for the revolver

Daedatheus
31st Aug 2011, 00:29
Why is it that the combine function for armor piercing ammo is grayed out for the 10mm gun? What am I missing with this?

There IS an armor piercing upgrade that works with the 10mm.

If your 10mm already has the little black extension on the muzzle, it means you've already upgraded it with the armor piercing upgrade and can't do it again.

In any case, it should work.

eastcoasthandle
31st Aug 2011, 02:13
I have the Zenith 10mm Semi-Automatic Pistol. Is it possible there is another kind of 10mm pistol?

Edit:
While examining the weapon look at the description on the right. It will give you an idea what upgrades you have for that weapon. In this case it does appear that I already have armor piercing ammo. Yet the damage output is only 3 bars. That doesn't make sense to me though.

NKD
31st Aug 2011, 02:26
I have the Zenith 10mm Semi-Automatic Pistol. Is it possible there is another kind of 10mm pistol?

Edit:
While examining the weapon look at the description on the right. It will give you an idea what upgrades you have for that weapon. In this case it does appear that I already have armor piercing ammo. Yet the damage output is only 3 bars. That doesn't make sense to me though.

The armor piercing addon doesn't increase the base damage of the weapon, it simply increases its effectiveness versus armored opponents. You must get generic damage upgrades to up the damage bar.