PDA

View Full Version : Server down ? (Xbox 360)

DramaticTical
30th Aug 2011, 16:57
I can't redeem my Augmented Edition game content code , it says not valid , but there is no way I wrote it wrong and the game says the server is down so I believe that's the problem ? Or ?

jaywalker2309
30th Aug 2011, 18:43
I can't redeem my Augmented Edition game content code , it says not valid , but there is no way I wrote it wrong and the game says the server is down so I believe that's the problem ? Or ?

Where are you based?

DramaticTical
30th Aug 2011, 18:55
Where are you based?

I'm based in Estonia , but my account is registered in UK , or I think so , can't remember but I wouldn't register it for US .

jaywalker2309
30th Aug 2011, 19:32
I'm based in Estonia , but my account is registered in UK , or I think so , can't remember but I wouldn't register it for US .

What locale is your deck set to.. am not in the office at the moment am at home, but i can try and check estonia in the morning.

DramaticTical
30th Aug 2011, 19:35
Deck ? If you mean what's my locale set from xbox 360 settings then it's UK , and i'd really appreciate if you would let me know what you find out, I don't want to start playing before I know if I can get bonus itmes and stuff or not !

DramaticTical
31st Aug 2011, 10:53
What locale is your deck set to.. am not in the office at the moment am at home, but i can try and check estonia in the morning.

Hey , have you found out anything ?

jaywalker2309
31st Aug 2011, 11:01
Chasing up for you.. Estonia isnt an officially support LIVE country according to MS' site, is your account a gold account or silver?

DramaticTical
31st Aug 2011, 11:08
Chasing up for you.. Estonia isnt an officially support LIVE country according to MS' site, is your account a gold account or silver?

My account is silver .

jaywalker2309
31st Aug 2011, 11:11
My account is silver .

Hm have you tried to get a gold account, if you have would hazard a guess it wont allow you.

DramaticTical
31st Aug 2011, 11:15
Hm have you tried to get a gold account, if you have would hazard a guess it wont allow you.

Well my Gold just ended a week back or so .

jaywalker2309
31st Aug 2011, 11:25
Well my Gold just ended a week back or so .

Where did you register your gold account? as i said Estonia isnt an official supported country so am guessing you listed your country as elsewhere? did you use a credit card or voucher etc?

DramaticTical
31st Aug 2011, 11:35
Where did you register your gold account? as i said Estonia isnt an official supported country so am guessing you listed your country as elsewhere? did you use a credit card or voucher etc?

Damn , looked up from billing management and turns out my account is US .

DramaticTical
31st Aug 2011, 11:57
Damn , looked up from billing management and turns out my account is US .

So it means I cant use the bonus content ?

jaywalker2309
31st Aug 2011, 12:46
The US dlc was different to the UK one :( same content but packaged differently as each territory did their own exclusives etc.

DramaticTical
31st Aug 2011, 13:42
The US dlc was different to the UK one :( same content but packaged differently as each territory did their own exclusives etc.

Is there anyway to exchange maybe to US one :) ?

DramaticTical
31st Aug 2011, 13:46

Is it possible that I'll make an UK account , download it and then I can use the content with my US account ? I mean both accounts use the same HDD and all ??

jaywalker2309
31st Aug 2011, 13:47
Is it possible that I'll make an UK account , download it and then I can use the content with my US account ? I mean both accounts use the same HDD and all ??

i not sure if that would work, maybe others have tried having different accounts on the same deck and if the dlc works on the `deck` as a unit..

DramaticTical
31st Aug 2011, 14:15
i not sure if that would work, maybe others have tried having different accounts on the same deck and if the dlc works on the `deck` as a unit..

It actually worked , yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss !! Thank you for helping me !!!

jaywalker2309
31st Aug 2011, 14:17
ooh cool.. useful to know :) i've actually just fwd this to another guy was trying to help :)