PDA

View Full Version : DEHR really easy?

Jenson
30th Aug 2011, 16:16
Finished the game..thought it was absolutely awesome...

although i must say...the game was way too easy... even on maximum difficulty. Put it this way..."Give me Deus ex" was comparible to Original Deus ex's easy mode.. no joke...

And it didn't help that the game was riddled with half ass ai....so easy to exploit....Difficulty had no bearing on stealth gameplay since you'd engage in a non hostile manner , taking them down silently rather than risking an upfront shootout. (so no risk of getting killed in a firefight) And even if i'm playing guns blazing now its not that hard considering good amount of gamers are FPS veterans (myself included)..especially after playing the likes of

Tom Clancy's vegas
Arma 2
Brothers in arms: EIB
No One lives forver
old Quake series.
Deus ex orginal

it seems more and more fps games today...are catered toward modern gamers....(newbs) no trolling fact.

I just wish De Hr was more of a challenge....

that is all.

L0neWolf
30th Aug 2011, 16:21
same here. I beg dev's to release a patch or a sdk to make ai more agressive
way more agressive

Shralla
30th Aug 2011, 18:02
Put it this way..."Give me Deus ex" was comparible to Original Deus ex's easy mode

Not even close.

Ashbery76
30th Aug 2011, 18:06
DX1 could be gamed too in a stealth build so lets not get too nostalgic.The A.I can actually see 20 feet ahead in HR.

Jaerin
30th Aug 2011, 18:10
Completely agree that it was WAY too easy. Only time it was at all difficult was when you had any kind of firefight, but even then with just some light covering fire it wasn't that hard.

You can't just run out in the open guns blazing, but as long as you use cover you are basically invincible.

I mean seriously I punch a guy out and the body lands under another guard standing with his back to me and he doesn't even react. Alarmed guys in a room as I'm pulling a body into what I can only assume would be an extremely noisy air duct and no one even bothers to check out the open grate.

The game was fun, don't get me wrong, but it could have been so much more fun if it had actually been difficult.

Jaerin
30th Aug 2011, 18:12
DX1 could be gamed too in a stealth build so lets not get too nostalgic.The A.I can actually see 20 feet ahead in HR.

Yeah but then you can just stand behind the wall until they walk to you and you punch them out without anyone noticing. Heck they don't even bother to look around a corner as they walk by it. I can't even remember how many guys I was standing on top of a guy while they were sitting on a couch in order to punch them out.