PDA

View Full Version : Tallon A.D. trophy help

KingLeonShepard
30th Aug 2011, 16:06
Can someone please explain how I can obtain this trophy? I've looked on a couple of trophy guides on the tinternet but they never go into detail.

Thanks.

Glyph
30th Aug 2011, 16:25
Deus Ex is a thinking man's game so use the one tool that you have neglected thus far, your brain. The quest's description gives you all of the details you need to complete it, just follow what it tells you and stop looking for a marker to tell you exactly where to go. This was by far one of the best quests in the game and it would be a shame for you to cheat yourself out of the satisfaction of completing it on your own.

Besides, if you actually used your brain you would figure out that there is a search function on this forum and others have probably had a similar issue.

KingLeonShepard
31st Aug 2011, 00:11
Deus Ex is a thinking man's game so use the one tool that you have neglected thus far, your brain. The quest's description gives you all of the details you need to complete it, just follow what it tells you and stop looking for a marker to tell you exactly where to go. This was by far one of the best quests in the game and it would be a shame for you to cheat yourself out of the satisfaction of completing it on your own.

Besides, if you actually used your brain you would figure out that there is a search function on this forum and others have probably had a similar issue.

Don't get you bollocks in a twist, Glyph. I only asked. And I only asked for it's location, not how to complete it so the satisfaction will still be there.

Besides, I've completed this game twice now and I want a run through a 3rd time quickly as possible collecting all the trophies I misssed and I can;t be bothered mincing about with a trophy once I get to Hengsha.

And for the record, Deus Ex isn't much of a thinking mans game. Portal? Yes. Deus Ex: HR? No. But that's another topic for another time.

Thanks for nowt