PDA

View Full Version : Batteries problem

x100000
30th Aug 2011, 09:43
I'm log in this forum, only for this problem. Very strange why no any one thread with batteries problem, .......
Yesterday walking fully the game and can say:

Cloaking - use this ability is completely useless, BECAUSE, it crazy expensive(problematic find it lot, or buy it a lot + using a lot space in the inventory). Batteries life for this ability is crazy short
Typhoon - too close range(proposal add skill for rise it ..).
Running - hmmm , my grandmother running faster without any implants(in the game for that need and energy). :D
Most abilities using very problematic, but sometimes can be used.

Batteries - My suggestion would be to transform access for battery.

Proposal:

First way - Make a less problematic buy it a lot, and accumulate in one items cell(max 2xitems cell), one type of energy cartridges
Second way - Make a recharge all batteries, training batteries more expensive(example-3xPraxis or more) or possible to combine some items or some other way to gain super special "potion" ... Or recharging batteries making too slowly for a longest time(that gain chance use the energy cartridges)

Normal using now, only other abilities ...

Game based on the using abilities, but if this problem is unresolved, then it's just a simple shooter.

NKD
30th Aug 2011, 09:46
Cloaking is completely useless? If you say so. Personally I found it extremely useful. No, it's not super overpowered like in the first game, but you can squeeze by some difficult spots without even depleting a full cell, which of course means it can recharge.

x100000
30th Aug 2011, 09:52
Most simple way don't use it absolutely, than use it ... zero fan for it ..

x100000
30th Aug 2011, 09:54
This thread is for moderators and game creators, players thoughts not interested

Isilwen Nightfall
30th Aug 2011, 09:56
This thread is for moderators and game creators, players thoughts not interested

lolwut

JCpies
30th Aug 2011, 10:07

Good luck with that, only one or two Devs that I know of post here. Others may see it, but they're not going to do anything about it. Forums are for discussion.

t0lkien
30th Aug 2011, 10:09
Sorry dude, but you're doing it wrong I think. Cloaking is super powerful when combined with the other stealth upgrades. You can cloak for up to 21 seconds and run at full speed without being detected. That's long enough to get you anywhere or out of anywhere in the game.

x100000
30th Aug 2011, 10:38
this post only for theys because only creators can something change! and if theys want, let just changing if not , theys choice ... and unnecessary language here does not have meaning ... good luck in the game ... OFF

Dr_Bob
30th Aug 2011, 11:07
You have consumables, learn to save them and use them when you really need them.

All of your cells can regenerate on their own, so long as you have some energy left in them. Use the cloak tactically - don't expect it to last forever as you run around the enemies.

Adam Jensen's body is pretty much composed of metal, so imagine how heavy he must be and consider how fast he is able to run. If you want to run faster and for longer, buy the Cybernetic Leg Prosthesis and the Implanted Rebreather.