PDA

View Full Version : Give me Deus Ex

JBo796
30th Aug 2011, 05:52
Oh yah - beat it on "Give me Deus Ex" difficulty. Just curious how many others played through on hard. Add your name and the difficulty you beat it on.

57% of trophies - still have lots of hidden ones to find.

chabbles
30th Aug 2011, 05:56
im currently playing on medium, do you know the difference between medium and hard ?

JBo796
30th Aug 2011, 06:03
im currently playing on medium, do you know the difference between medium and hard ?

Not a clue. This is my first Deus Ex game and being very familiar with normal shooter controls (CoD) this really flew me for a fling. The first boss battle with Barret took me about and hour or so. Then, once I finally beat it, I realized how incredibly easy it actually was lol.

I'm gonna do another play through on either normal or easy. I'm thinking of just doing easy so I can totally dominate and focus on getting my remaining trophies.

Jack Corban
30th Aug 2011, 06:22
HARD!

Nonlethal Playthrough

73 % of Achievments

This game is to easy!

Mobius32
30th Aug 2011, 06:27
Beat Give Me Deus Ex, mainly non-leathal (a few kills, here and there) stealth playthrough and have around 2/3 of the achievements. Awesome game :D

Currently on my second playthrough, leathal stealth. Should be fun, I didn't get to use nearly enough of my scilenced pistol the first time around

KingLeonShepard
30th Aug 2011, 06:55

I'm personally finding it a lot easier on "Give Me Deus Ex" simply because I know where to go and to expect having already completed it. I defeated both Barrett and Fedorova in a minute or 2 on "Give Me Deus Ex" but on normal to took me ages.