PDA

View Full Version : Your quarrels w/ DEHR

Evil Champ
30th Aug 2011, 03:42
Here are mine:

-The game likes to freeze (playing through Steam) and I can't skip the intros.
-I enter a detectives office through a vent and I'm greeted by the detective "Oh, it's you." And he returns to work.
-Takedowns consume an entire battery. Have them consume 90% so they can at least recharge.
-I have an apartment and office yet no place to store the plethora of weapons/ammo I have. For someone that plays stealth, this is annoying.
-I'm constantly farting in public due to all the protein bars I'm consuming.
-My map is missing a directional compass. Would be nice if I knew which way was north.
-I fired my shotgun point blank at a punk's head, he survived. I went on to fire two more rounds in his chest before he finally killed me and walked away. (Playing on hard, but come on.)
-I can't skip conversations. Even when I've heard them already.
-I can't loot a pistol/weapon if I already own one. I just get an extra bullet. We can sell this stuff you know.
-There isn't a modding community.

I really love this game. I'm grateful that the devs at Eidos paved the way for games like Mass Effect, for example. I even let my friend play this game for like 4 hours just so he could go and buy it.

But, after the game freezed on me for the 3rd time today, I decided to make this post. If I could change anything, it would be takedowns should consume 90% of battery instead of a full battery so they can at least re charge.

What are your quarrels with the game? No flaming, please. :)

Black-Xero
30th Aug 2011, 03:55
-I can't skip all conversations.
-Choices are meaningless.
-More weapon mods like a silencer for a sniper.
- No new game+
-Takedowns using up battery energy.
-Scarce amounts of ammo.
-Too little side missions.
-Story is short.
-Boss battles.

Daedatheus
30th Aug 2011, 05:30
-I can't skip conversations. Even when I've heard them already.

Every time you press spacebar, you skip a line of dialogue. I spammed spacebar a few times to bypass conversations I'd already had.

MaxxQ1
30th Aug 2011, 06:05
Every time you press spacebar, you skip a line of dialogue. I spammed spacebar a few times to bypass conversations I'd already had.

Ditto, but then maybe they're playing on something that doesn't *have* a spacebar... :scratch:

Well, OP is definitely playing on a comp - playing through Steam.