PDA

View Full Version : Wait i think i missed something in my playthough (spoilers)

cooper56
30th Aug 2011, 02:32
Dude i was watching on youtbe got a completely different way than what I did, I found a vent and it brought me into Taggarts room and I read his email and found out where his aide was and got out of the building but they went and talked to the guy giving a speech what do i need to do to get this i feel as if i missed or did something worng.

Cadastra
30th Aug 2011, 23:18
just go into the convention hall itself where Taggart is onstage

ZakKa89
30th Aug 2011, 23:30
Dude i was watching on youtbe got a completely different way than what I did, I found a vent and it brought me into Taggarts room and I read his email and found out where his aide was and got out of the building but they went and talked to the guy giving a speech what do i need to do to get this i feel as if i missed or did something worng.

Welcome to Deus Ex:thumb:

Jerion
30th Aug 2011, 23:45

Welcome to Deus Ex, where you can let the game worry about the 'what', and figure out the 'how' yourself. :thumb:

Enraged Penguin
31st Aug 2011, 00:07
I did exactly the same as you Cooper56. Then I read that you can actually talk to him and I was like "Wait.. You can? WTF how?"