PDA

View Full Version : First boss---*spoiler*

fedup
29th Aug 2011, 18:54
Right, i've been playing games since the 70's, so am used to frustrating ****e.....but this was ridiculous. I loved the game so far, but the first boss pissed me off so much I have just smashed my keyboard and mouse into the wall. I cannot beat him. I have one grenade that stuns him (and me), then after that he just guns me down. ******* sort this out, or I want my money back and the cost of my keyboard. ****! IM SO ANGRY!

Fox89
29th Aug 2011, 19:02
Right, i've been playing games since the 70's, so am used to frustrating ****e.....but this was ridiculous. I loved the game so far, but the first boss pissed me off so much I have just smashed my keyboard and mouse into the wall. I cannot beat him. I have one grenade that stuns him (and me), then after that he just guns me down. ******* sort this out, or I want my money back and the cost of my keyboard. ****! IM SO ANGRY!

Hi fedup. My first strategy tip would be to not stand so close to your own grenade that it stuns you. My second would be to make use of the cover system and explosive barrels etc around the room. Even if you don't have guns etc, I think they explode when you throw them, although I'm not certain on that.

Jovena
29th Aug 2011, 19:03
There are a few threads about this here is one that should help you defeat him:

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=120491

Aguacater
29th Aug 2011, 19:08
It's not that hard really. All you have to do is run away from him to the opposite side of the room, when I say run I mean sprinting. Shoot at the explosive barrels when he is near them. Check the rooms at the sides for extra ammo or grenades and just do that:

Run away from him, cover, wait for him to reload, shoot at him while he reloads and repeat.

hazard001
29th Aug 2011, 19:16
Don't get into melee range of him
Use the cover
When he overheats his gun, pop out and get free hits in
When he switches to grenades, run n gun (or nade back)
Use all your grenades

808silentmurder
29th Aug 2011, 21:25
shoot him point blank with the stun gun about 5 times, just time your reloads.