PDA

View Full Version : Silenced sniper rifle help

DaddyDee
29th Aug 2011, 18:26
I have the Augmented edition of the game (PS3). I have done a really stupid thing and accidently sold my silenced sniper rifle to a weapon dealer.

Is there a chance further on in the game to buy a new one or is there anywhere I can locate one in the game. I have just left Detroit for the first time.

sjvan0
29th Aug 2011, 19:15
I have the Augmented edition of the game (PS3). I have done a really stupid thing and accidently sold my silenced sniper rifle to a weapon dealer.

Is there a chance further on in the game to buy a new one or is there anywhere I can locate one in the game. I have just left Detroit for the first time.

You'll get to find/buy more, but not for a good while yet.

EDIT: There's also one to be found hidden in Detroit, if you feel like loading an older save:
It's in the storage locker in Earl's Court, where you take down the two drug dealers for Tindall. Code to the door should be on a pocket secretary nearby, can't remember exactly where, though. You can also buy it from Letitia, the walking stereotype digging through trash near Sarif HQ.

Biggus
29th Aug 2011, 19:32
You'll get to find/buy more, but not for a good while yet.

EDIT: There's also one to be found hidden in Detroit, if you feel like loading an older save:
It's in the storage locker in Earl's Court, where you take down the two drug dealers for Tindall. Code to the door should be on a pocket secretary nearby, can't remember exactly where, though. You can also buy it from Letitia, the walking stereotype digging through trash near Sarif HQ.
Or you can hack weapon dealer Seurat? safe with 2 codes of storage locker and laser grid