PDA

View Full Version : Help with "Foxiest of the Hounds" achievement.

Ryouko
29th Aug 2011, 17:33
First off i want to say i absolutely love this game! Well done Eidos and Square Enix for making this stunning game. I've enjoyed every minute of it! :)

On to the topic! I've finished the game on normal difficulty and i thought i'd play through again and try to get the "Foxiest of the Hounds" and "Pacifist" achievements. The first being complete the game without setting off any alarms. Does this mean making enemies hostile (red mini map) or alarmed (yellow map) ? I've just got to Heng sha (doing well so far), and this thought just crossed my mind. I haven't killed anyone, been spotted by any enemies or made any enemies want to fill me full of lead. But they've been alarmed by me throwing objects to distract them... i'd really hate to start again if i've done it wrong so far. Thanks in advance for any replies :)

Piflik
29th Aug 2011, 18:08
It means actual alarms. There are missions with alarm systems, like the police station, FEMA facilitie or Omega Ranch, and you may not trigger them (enemies being hostile, cameras/turrets seeing, failing at hacking).

It also means you cannot use the distraction at the end of Omega Ranch.

Ryouko
29th Aug 2011, 18:17
It means actual alarms. There are missions with alarm systems, like the police station, FEMA facilitie or Omega Ranch, and you may not trigger them (enemies being hostile, cameras/turrets seeing, failing at hacking).

It also means you cannot use the distraction at the end of Omega Ranch.

Ah i see! I'm glad i don't have to start again lol. Thanks for your help :)

Piflik
29th Aug 2011, 18:23
Oh....and alarms you can't avoid don't count.

like in TYM penthouse