PDA

View Full Version : Malik side mission at Shanghai *Possible Spoiler*

eastcoasthandle
29th Aug 2011, 16:37
I can't figure this side mission out. I complete this mission by getting the information Malik needs for her friend's death by going to Limb, talking to that guy, give him the correct phrase, meet him at the back of Limb out in the street, pay him for the documents, etc. Then the mission ends? I thought Malik needed the documentation? I thought there would be a side mission, blue destination marker to tell me where to meet Malik to give her the information but that never happened. I stuck with the information with no real resolution to that mission.

Did I miss something?

sahdev_92
29th Aug 2011, 16:43
You certainly missed something. You had to read the pocket secretary (Check the data vault), then Jensen contacts Malik, and the side mission continues.

eastcoasthandle
29th Aug 2011, 20:03
Yup that's what it was. Thanks

One more thing...Where do you get those gel pack explosives from? I've not seen it for purchase yet in this game.

sahdev_92
29th Aug 2011, 21:14
If you're talking about the blue gel-like pack, it comes with the explosive mission pack, which is given to you on the first mission of the game. If you run out, merchants will have them on sale in city hubs.

eastcoasthandle
30th Aug 2011, 01:33
If you're talking about the blue gel-like pack, it comes with the explosive mission pack, which is given to you on the first mission of the game. If you run out, merchants will have them on sale in city hubs.

thanks