PDA

View Full Version : I saved *spoiler* on "Give Me Deus Ex"

UKStephen
29th Aug 2011, 13:33
Weapons used: Silenced Sniper Rifle(Augmented edition), EMP grenade
How: As soon as you get control bring your sniper out but stay on the ledge you start on, snipe the two heavies coming from the elevator (two head shots each required make sure you don't miss). Explosive barrel on top left to take out first sniper, then kill the one behind the crate bottom left. There's then about 5 on the right snipe as many as you can, prioritise the sniper on top right but don't worry about killing them all they tend to ignore you - as soon as you see the heli dropping the bot jump down from the ledge and go along the left hand side of the heli. Throw EMP. Finish of the last 2 or 3 enemies. Didn't even take any damage. Done.

It may take a few tries because you really have to land all head shots but it's possible even on GMDE

Biggus
29th Aug 2011, 13:45
I tried to save her on non-lethal 10 times, then gave up and started killing spree

Tuttle
29th Aug 2011, 13:54
Non-Lethal requires a Stun Gun, an EMP grenade and some spare energy pills for takedowns.

The trick is to bolt down there and take out the heavy troopers first and throw the EMP grenade the moment the bot lands. Just keep in mind that the stun-gun is a one shot "kill" for every enemy type.

Biggus
29th Aug 2011, 13:59
Non-Lethal requires a Stun Gun, an EMP grenade and some spare energy pills for takedowns.

The trick is to bolt down there and take out the heavy troopers first and throw the EMP grenade the moment the bot lands. Just keep in mind that the stun-gun is a one shot "kill" for every enemy type.

Problem is after bot self-destructs he kills out-cold mercs. I just was so angry i didnt bother save they hides

NKD
29th Aug 2011, 14:37
Problem is after bot self-destructs he kills out-cold mercs. I just was so angry i didnt bother save they hides

Yup. You gotta get down there fast so that only one, two at most guys are in range of the bot-splosion. You can drag them a few feet before EMPing the bot.

khawaja07
29th Aug 2011, 22:19
Yay ! i did it too on "give me deus ex" difficulty....

vivimancer
29th Aug 2011, 23:07
Same here, did it non-lethal. Was one of only 3 occasions that I actually needed to KO anyone, period.

Wasn't going to let that 'bad thing' happen though, so I ditched my 'ghost' modus operandi and lowered myself to letting a few people see me.

Started off with lobbing a concussion grenade mid and long to keep the heavies back at their starting positions. Then closed in fast cloaked, silent, and closed in with the stun gun. Only had so many darts so I had to fall back on the PEPS and hand to hand for the last merc. Killed the bot with a bunch of frag mines. You can toss a bunch of mines onto it then denonate them with the stun gun or the PEPS. Pow! :)