PDA

View Full Version : location of sniper rifle

sippernet2010
29th Aug 2011, 13:03
The sniper rifle is located on the roof of the weapons dealers hut inside a vent shaft. In order to get to the top of the roof you need to climb the ladder behind the billboard that is next to the limb clinic. Climb the ladder and hack the door. Go in the door down the hallway look to your right. Their will be a side hallway with a window at the end. Jump out the window , and you will land on the roof of the weapons dealer. Find the vent shaft in the middle of the roof. Open the vent and the sniper rifle will be waiting with a box of ammo.

Biggus
29th Aug 2011, 13:08
Thanks anyway :-))

Jovena
29th Aug 2011, 18:50
After I had talked to the street lady that gave me the hint about this..I actually used barrels and stacked them in a way I could jump tier to tier and get to the roof! I did not have the hacking skill for that door at the time...I love how there is always another way to get things done.

Piflik
29th Aug 2011, 20:36
You can also upgrade your jumping ability and get there via the big dumpster behind the gas station.

Quillan
29th Aug 2011, 21:04
The door in question requires Hacking 4. In my second time through, I got there with the move heavy objects augmentation. I used a dumpster and a barrel stacked next to the big disposal dumpster to get on top, then carried a vending machine down from the convention center and stacked it on top of the big dumpster and used another barrel to reach the top of it.