PDA

View Full Version : Pacifist & Kevorkian Complex

depresso
29th Aug 2011, 10:26
Hi guys,

Does giving Radford the Lethal Dose ruin the Pacifist achievement?

NKD
29th Aug 2011, 10:27
I don't know, but you can save before it, get the achievement, then reload and go on your way just to be safe.

Dresden
29th Aug 2011, 12:48
No, it doesn't. I got them both in the same run.

Ceano
31st Aug 2011, 21:09
I don't get this side mission?, playing on PC.

In a walkthrough that i have been looking for help it says that...On your way to confront Taggart at the convention center, Pritchard will contact you with a lead on a private detective involved with the firewall’s backdoor...but Pritchard just says something about that Taggart has a backstage room.

Quillan
31st Aug 2011, 21:21
I don't recall precisely where I got contacted by Pritchard regarding this, but it was somewhere in that general time frame. I just got contacted while I was walking someplace; it might have been after leaving my apartment but I can't be certain.

Ceano
31st Aug 2011, 21:27
Yes he contacts me after i leave my apartment after the conversation with Sarif, I'm walking from my apartment toward convention center but he don't mention any detective or anything that leads me in to this side mission?

Quillan
31st Aug 2011, 21:47
Then keep going. It'll pop up at some point before you get sent back to Hengsha. I just can't remember exactly where.

Cadastra
31st Aug 2011, 22:47
I have same issue - no prompt from Pritchard and am now at point of going back to Hengsha.

Ashpolt
31st Aug 2011, 23:10
Maybe this quest only opens up if you win the conversation battle with Sarif earlier in the game? That'd make a lot of sense.

Ceano
1st Sep 2011, 07:35
Still don't get this side mission, have replayed this level 2 times now and don't get it :(

@ Ashpolt
Funny if it is so, then some people is getting less play time then others due to they don't get any other side mission instead of that one...how many more missions isn't it you get due to you DON'T play in a certain way...thats not good at all if it is so!

Cadastra
1st Sep 2011, 11:53
Same for me - I think you're right Ashpolt - but I ain't going back that far - next playthrough mebbe