PDA

View Full Version : Question about getting Doctorate.

djtanng
29th Aug 2011, 04:52
Is every XP book in a location that I can travel back to and get before completing the game?

SearingWind
29th Aug 2011, 05:03
I dunno, my second play through I dedicated myself to searching every nook and cranny for them and I still didn't get it. Not sure which one(2) I missed but yeah, you can easily miss them permanently.

Kynaeus
29th Aug 2011, 05:19
I found one in a very out of the way air vent in TYM, so no, they're not. I remember seeing several in random apartments in Detroit, you have to look hard.

singularity
29th Aug 2011, 06:09
I found one in a very out of the way air vent in TYM, so no, they're not. I remember seeing several in random apartments in Detroit, you have to look hard.

This.
It is confirmed that XP books can be found in locations that you only visit once, and some of them can be quite hard to find. I recomend Playing through the game to find as many of them as you can on your own, then using an online guide for your second play-through to find them all if you are interested. They give you a total of over 5000 xp points, so it is technically a free praxis point if you find all of them.