PDA

View Full Version : Crash during dialogue with David after the first mission

Litos456
29th Aug 2011, 03:01
Hey folks...
After the first mission, the one at the plant, I keep crashing on the conversation you have with Sarif if I pick a conversation option that's to the right. No matter what point of the conversation I'm at, if I pick a right option (as in, it's position to the right of the dialogue circle thing) it would crash. It causes me to have to pick options on the left or elsewhere, and I don't want to. Does anyone else have this, and is there a fix?

Cheers.

EDIT: Ok, apparently this happens in EVERY conversation. The rightmost option crashes the game. No errors, the game just closes. This is ridiculous. Please help!
Edit2: Fixed by verifying game cache with steam.

oan
3rd Sep 2011, 09:59
For me it's the leftmost option :(

Hey folks...
After the first mission, the one at the plant, I keep crashing on the conversation you have with Sarif if I pick a conversation option that's to the right. No matter what point of the conversation I'm at, if I pick a right option (as in, it's position to the right of the dialogue circle thing) it would crash. It causes me to have to pick options on the left or elsewhere, and I don't want to. Does anyone else have this, and is there a fix?

Cheers.

EDIT: Ok, apparently this happens in EVERY conversation. The rightmost option crashes the game. No errors, the game just closes. This is ridiculous. Please help!

lifeseeker128
10th Sep 2011, 07:57
Hey folks...

Cheers.

...How does one verify their game cache with Steam? :/

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2037-QEUH-3335

This specific problem (on the left or right of the hex wheel) is fixed by that process. :)

Litos456
10th Sep 2011, 16:58
Well I thought everyone knew how to do it, sorry. :p